"Reality" : Obama on Health Care Bill misses the conflict entirely

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
RE: Obama: Health law is now 'reality,' despite what critics say

Obama Health law is now reality despite what critics say - Yahoo News

So Obama thinks the opposition to the health care bill is just "criticism"?

This is HUMAN NATURE to have free will and responsibility for one's choices in health and life.

You can't expect to rewrite human nature by "passing a law through Congress and Courts."
You are not going to change how free will and free choice operate that are inherent in humanity.

Can you convert people to Christianity or Islam "by passing a law"?
No, people inherently have a say in their faith and religion.

And same with health care choices. This cannot simply be taken or written away by legislation or judicial ruling.

Obama misses the point entirely.
This ISN'T some "arbitrary" political decision or policy.

This is HUMAN NATURE to have free will.
That's why the natural laws that went into the Constitution speak to a natural
sense of liberty, security, freedom and justice that is integral for humanity to exist in peace.

Obama understands politics, and how to play the games.
But if he thinks he can rewire and reprogram the human conscience to give up freedom of choice by passing a federal law, well, not even GOD can "make people do things" against their will. So he isn't even trying to play God, he is trying to dictate what even God cannot do!

How is this reality?

Hurry, January 20, 2017...

All of a sudden, the Failed Messiah is saying that Legislation and Judicial Rulings cannot overturn a healthcare system?

Sounds to me like Obumbles is preparing a case of Sour Grapes once SCOTUS rules against him.

A pointless face-saving exercise.

There is very little 'face' left to 'save', at this late juncture.

This is what we sometimes get when we send a Rookie to the White House.

Sometimes we get lucky.

Sometimes - like now- we don't.

Rainbows and Unicorns and Hopey-Changey Fart-Blossoms...

This is HUMAN NATURE to have free will and responsibility for one's choices in health and life.

You can't expect to rewrite human nature by "passing a law through Congress and Courts."
You are not going to change how free will and free choice operate that are inherent in humanity.

And same with health care choices. This cannot simply be taken or written away by legislation or judicial ruling.

sense of liberty, security, freedom and justice that is integral for humanity to exist in peace.

But if he thinks he can rewire and reprogram the human conscience to give up freedom of choice by passing a federal law, well, not even GOD can "make people do things" against their will. So he isn't even trying to play God, he is trying to dictate what even God cannot do!

How is this reality?
It's reality because it's the law

How is this reality?
True.

Change the Law and you change Reality.

Q.E.D.

How is this reality?
True.

Q.E.D.
The Republicans have to win the white house in 2016 to do that.

None of the Republican challengers of Hillary have the right numbers to do that.

For now.

I don't even have any insurance. The prices are set to rise substantially in 2016.

Welcome back Emily, you sweet lady.
The prices would have risen anyway even if Obamacare hadn't been passed.

Despite what your news du jour outlet tells you, they've been going up since 1980

The main thing that bothers me is the idea that I have to buy it or be punished. I mean I don't even go to doctors unless I am dying.

Last edited:

How is this reality?
True.

Q.E.D.

None of the Republican challengers of Hillary have the right numbers to do that.

For now.

Really, the law has already been changed a number of times and the dear leader signed every change, he can keep his pen in his pocket when SCOTUS rules.

How is this reality?
True.

Q.E.D.

For now.

Really, the law has already been changed a number of times and the dear leader signed every change, he can keep his pen in his pocket when SCOTUS rules.

If Obama cannot think or speak independently enough to acknowledge this bill is biased by political BELIEFS (such as the BELIEF in health care as a right through govt, as opposed to BELIEFS in limited govt and passing Amendments before extending such powers to federal entities) and that it discriminates, penalizes and treats people unequally, based on differences in our BELIEFS, then it's the entire party that needs to be checked if none of these leaders will check themselves. If no individuals can accept responsibility, then it's coming from the whole GROUP collectively.

We can't have "cult mentality" controlling govt decisions like an "anonymous" mob, with no responsibility for the consequences. We need individual accountability if we are going to have collective accountability.

The Democrats may be heading for a lawsuit if this isn't recognized and changed.
I just hope that after one person speaks out, the others will catch on, and this "mob mentality" can stop
instead of sheep blindly following each other like a stampeding herd right over the cliff.

How is this reality?
True.

Q.E.D.

For now.

If Obama cannot think or speak independently enough to acknowledge this bill is biased by political BELIEFS (such as the BELIEF in health care as a right through govt, as opposed to BELIEFS in limited govt and passing Amendments before extending such powers to federal entities) and that it discriminates, penalizes and treats people unequally, based on differences in our BELIEFS, then it's the entire party that needs to be checked if none of these leaders will check themselves. If no individuals can accept responsibility, then it's coming from the whole GROUP collectively.

We can't have "cult mentality" controlling govt decisions like an "anonymous" mob, with no responsibility for the consequences. We need individual accountability if we are going to have collective accountability.

The Democrats may be heading for a lawsuit if this isn't recognized and changed.
I just hope that after one person speaks out, the others will catch on, and this "mob mentality" can stop
instead of sheep blindly following each other like a stampeding herd right over the cliff.

Good luck with that, the dem party panders to irresponsible people, that's what the nanny state is all about.

How is this reality?
The reality is that Obama, like all politicians, is an egotist, he's self-serving, he's corrupt, and he wants to make a name for himself ( fame, power, and influence ). It's no secret what politics in America is all about. Politicians flaunt their separation from the general public every single day. They are bought and paid for, puppets, and are derelict in their sworn duties as leaders of America. The evidence to the above statements, and truisms, can be seen everywhere one looks. It's not hidden from the public eye.

The ACA ( Obamacare ) has done a lot more damage and harm than it's done good. The entire health care industry has gotten totally out-of-hand, it's greedy, corrupt, and has no conscience. While some have been greatly helped, financially, through the ACA program, others have seen financial harm. Obama acts, or at least tries to act, more like a dictator than a president and representative of the people that he's sworn to serve. We've seen this in his attempts at national security, illegal immigration, foreign policy and diplomacy, and the ACA.

With so many egotistical self-serving politicians seated in Washington, it's doubtful that we'll see fair, equal, and just representation from those seated in government, for the foreseeable future, maybe decades.

I don't even have any insurance. The prices are set to rise substantially in 2016.

Despite what your news du jour outlet tells you, they've been going up since 1980

The main thing that bothers me is the idea that I have to buy it or be punished. I mean I don't even go to doctors unless I am dying.
The notion is that if you're involved in some catastrophic accident, and need to go the ER, and can't pay for it, that inflates medical costs for everyone.

I haven't heard a convincing argument abouth if that really is the cost driver, but I suspect it's not all of it.

By 2016, you punishment will be $695/year per individual and $249 for ea dependent/year. A caatastrophic plan, would only be about 400 more than that per year.

So they're trying to get you to the point where you can pay...what?....25% more, than the penalty...and actually get something for your money, if you wind up needing it.

The whole problem is that I'm not convinced indigent care in ERs is the whole problem

The notion is that if you're involved in some catastrophic accident, and need to go the ER, and can't pay for it, that inflates medical costs for everyone.

I haven't heard a convincing argument abouth if that really is the cost driver, but I suspect it's not all of it.

By 2016, you punishment will be $695/year per individual and $249 for ea dependent/year. A caatastrophic plan, would only be about 400 more than that per year.

So they're trying to get you to the point where you can pay...what?....25% more, than the penalty...and actually get something for your money, if you wind up needing it.

The whole problem is that I'm not convinced indigent care in ERs is the whole problem

The thing is, I still have no insurance and even if I have to pay a penalty, if I had an ER stay, it would still be a cost so that didn't really change anything for me.

How is this reality?
True.

Q.E.D.

For now.

The problem with the law is that compromises won't make it effective.

We have two choices IMO.....

The way it was before Obamacare
or

Government healthcare

in between is uncharted territory, and nobody has gone there before because an already complicate system gets more complicated

The other huge problem is HIPAA, it's cost the healthcare inudstry billions and billions...it a pound of prevention for an ounce of cure

The thing is, I still have no insurance and even if I have to pay a penalty, if I had an ER stay, it would still be a cost so that didn't really change anything for me.
Yep, paying the penalty and not having insurance is what Obamacare is designed to put a stop to

Just remember, in the USA you are free.

Free to mortgage yourself up to your eyeballs and pay for medical care you don't get.

As long as you want to do that, you're free

Forum List

Back