real pic of Andrew Breitbart at a bar chillin' with Rachel Maddow. as of March 1 , 2022 Breitbart died exactly 10 years ago...CPAC just honored him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Andrew Breitbart was the first to understand the magnitude and importance of what James O'Keefe was doing with what would become Project Veritas...he also was an early believer in Gutfeld when Gutfeld had a 4 AM show on FOX News

"Your peril will be my peril"

FMYUVBsXoAM6TIT

• Banned
"it makes me feel old, me and Andrew are exactly the same age...Andrew was one of the funniest people i ever met, i almost passed out from not breathing at one of his jokes once...that counts, and it's worth remembering" - Tucker

• Banned
Andrew Breitbart on the Alt-Left in 2012: "They're a bunch of totalitarian freaks" at Americans for Prosperity event with Mark Levin...a few months before he died...the video of him saying that is in the documentary i posted

CdjOSfZUIAIxQ--

• Banned
"Was he the last one of his kind?" - Jeffrey Steele song about Breitbart

Andrew Breitbart to Occupy Wall Street angry mob Protesters at CPAC: "Stop raping people. Behave yourselves."

"i miss him every day...Daily Wire wouldn't exist without Breitbart" - Ben Shapiro

"Breitbart was a visionary in exposing the misdeeds of leftists" - Ron DeSantis

"Brexit wouldn't have happened without Breitbart..for that i'm eternally grateful" - Nigel Farage

While I've got Andrew Breitbart on my mind, here's an excerpt from his book, 'Righteous Indignation,' where he takes mainstream media to task.

"It's not your business model that sucks. It's you that suck."

D4ynO95WkAMHc6L

"i know you're looking down on us and smiling, because we're winning thanks to you" - Seb Gorka

"he made history in speaking for gay rights as a representative of the GOP" - Ric Grenell

He's a large part in crediting to the toxicity of today's political discourse.

It's no wonder that CPAC would be honoring such a scumbag.
Revealing the truth about radical Marxist Democrats is not 'toxicity' it is shining the light of truth.

Forum List

Back