Ready for Nuclear War over Ukraine?

Screw Ukraine. Bow to your new masters and quit making trouble for everyone else.
unfortunately,thats the mindset of our gestapo government here in the states and why we will eventually have one with Russia since the CIA-err I mean the third reich is always starting wars with other countries and trying to take over the world.

the sheople have been brainwashed into thinking this is a free country when we are actually one of the most represssed around the world.

"GENEVA — The United Nations said on Monday that a sharp escalation in recent fighting in eastern Ukraine had left more than 800 people dead and over 3,400 wounded, with hundreds missing and many buried without their deaths being recorded.

"Ivan Simonovic, the United Nations assistant secretary general, told reporters here that more than 6,000 people had been killed since the fighting started in April — at least 842 of whom died from mid-January to the middle of last month.

"The casualty figures were included in a United Nations report issued on Monday that also said an influx of troops and heavy weapons from Russiahad intensified the conflict in Ukraine.

“'Credible reports indicate a continuing influx of heavy and sophisticated weaponry to armed groups in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, as well as foreign fighters, including from the Russian Federation,' the United Nations report said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/w...-for-escalating-conflict-in-ukraine.html?_r=0

6000 dead in the last ten months with a "spring offensive" looming in the immediate future; what happens if the monthly death toll reaches 6000 in the next ten months (1/1/2016)?

Who will you vote for the following November?
Vote? I'm just waiting for Putin to redraw a map giving him his landbridge to Crimea. After that we'll see.

A senior Ukrainian official is urging the West to risk a nuclear conflagration in support of a “full-scale war” with Russia that he says authorities in Kiev are now seeking, another sign of the extremism that pervades the year-old, U.S.-backed regime in Kiev.
Ready for Nuclear War over Ukraine - Russia Insider
Let's hope that the west is reasonable enough to exclude the idea even. I think that Ukrainian puppets are getting
out of their masters' control. And it is a great danger for the whole world!
So Eddie, Did Putin have Boris Nemtsov killed? What did you think of Nemtsov?
Putin didn't kill Nemtsov. I suspect the official investigation will reveal Nemtsov shot himself repeatedly, then disposed of the murder weapon and alerted authorities who arrested his Ukranian girlfriend.

Vote? I'm just waiting for Putin to redraw a map giving him his landbridge to Crimea. After that we'll see
I don't think we'll see Russian nationalists backing down in their "near abroad"

From last August:

"NOVOAZOVSK, Ukraine (AP) — Pushing west in a new offensive along Ukraine's strategic coastline, heavily armed Russian-backed separatist forces captured new territory Wednesday far from their previous battles with government troops.

"The bold offensive along a new southeastern front raised the prospect that the separatists are seeking to create a land link between Russia and Crimea, which also would give them control over the entire Azov Sea."

Read more: Russia And Ukraine Battle Over Southeast Coast - Business Insider

Vote? I'm just waiting for Putin to redraw a map giving him his landbridge to Crimea. After that we'll see
I don't think we'll see Russian nationalists backing down in their "near abroad"

From last August:

"NOVOAZOVSK, Ukraine (AP) — Pushing west in a new offensive along Ukraine's strategic coastline, heavily armed Russian-backed separatist forces captured new territory Wednesday far from their previous battles with government troops.

"The bold offensive along a new southeastern front raised the prospect that the separatists are seeking to create a land link between Russia and Crimea, which also would give them control over the entire Azov Sea."

Read more: Russia And Ukraine Battle Over Southeast Coast - Business Insider
And in the end, we may see a new border, with Brit, German and US tanks patrolling it. I realize you see neocons, and to a degree I agree. But, Obama, Kerry, Hillary and Biden aren't neocons. And Putin needs this conflict just as Bibi needs his. To perpetually retain power, they both must be seen as the one leader who can protect the motherland.

The West can stop Putin at Mariupol. If the Russian troops hit a brick wall, if it looks like it is becoming a war of attrition on the outskirts of Mariupol Putin will lose steam very quickly. The opposition is already formed and strong. If the West keeps talking sanctions and no military intervention Putin will breakout and run for Crimea. Once fronts are stabilized Putin can hopes to capitalize on his gains. Putin's sole strategy has to be grab land and then use his gained leverage to bring his economy back to stable and improving. Putin can then proceed to destabilize the Balkans as opportunities presents themselves. This only works if he can move fast enough. America has to snap out its malaise and stand up to Russia and Iran. The Arab nations can take care of ISIS as long as America does not guarantee Iran the bomb.

Rumors of Russian Egyptian Italian operation in Libya getting louder.
Where do you get your information? Links would be helpful.

Arab summit to mull creation of joint force against ISIS News Middle East THE DAILY STAR
CAIRO: The Arab League will consider setting up a defense unit to battle the spread of ISIS at its annual summit later this month, an official said Tuesday.

Deputy chief Ahmed Ben Helli told reporters that the March 28-29 meeting in Egypt's Red Sea resort of Sharm al-Sheikh will discuss an Egyptian initiative to create a "unified Arab force."

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has called for such a unit to confront security threats in the region where ISIS holds swaths of Syria and Iraq and has gained a foothold in Egypt's neighbor Libya.
Egypt s Sisi urges U.N. mandate for Libya coalition - World The Star Online
In Rome, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi also called for action from the United Nations, but did not say whether Italy itself would support any direct military operation in Libya.​

News Analysis Joint Arab forces crucial amid Islamic militancy threats Shanghai Daily

Case you haven't noticed links mean nothing here.
Saw a story yesterday that Egypt was deploying to the Libyan border. They have alrdy inked a large equipment buy from Russia. Today I saw a follow up, different site but more reliable that a large contingent of the Italian Navy with Russian support was being included.

Well I like links anyway. I saw about the Egyptian deployment. The buy from Russia looks like strictly purchase with no strings attached. Missed the Italian and Russian news.

Seems Arab nations are going it alone. U.N. is non-functional. The U.S. administration really burned some bridges with its very outspoken support of the Muslim Brotherhood and obvious dislike for al-Sisi. That and the mess caused in Lybia and Iraq and.... the Middle East is becoming a very lonely place for the U.S. Maybe a good thing. Who knows. At this point not many people care. Arabs hate the way the U.S. is handling the Iran nuclear agreement. The one place on the whole planet that the U.S. might really make a difference at the moment is in the Ukraine. (I would say the U.S. could make a difference in the U.S. but America's system is way to corrupt for that.)

"Although the paperwork was signed and issued in Rostov, on each document the place of death was perplexingly listed as "point of temporary dislocation.""

It Is a Government Crime The Coffins of Russia s Ghost Soldiers In Ukraine Are Coming Home VICE News
The captain had travelled nearly 900 miles from Rostov, on the border with Ukraine, in order to make a personal delivery. With him was a sealed zinc coffin containing the body of a 20-year-old paratrooper named Sergei Andrianov.

Relatives were waiting to greet them outside. Sergei's older brother and uncle stepped forward with an angle grinder and set about opening the coffin. His mother Natasha remained inside the home. "I was hoping there was a mistake," she told VICE News. "They took so long to bring him, I thought maybe he was wounded and they were treating him." Outside, the men managed to pry open the coffin. Natasha heard her daughter begin to scream.

Natasha Andrianov says she feels betrayed by the government and the army she trusted her son to.

In photographs, Sergei is often smiling, his boyish face set in a calm gaze. Built like a featherweight fighter, he had close-cropped sandy hair, blue hooded eyes, and an angled jaw. But in death, Natasha could barely recognize her son — his expression frozen in a grimace, eyes wide open and mouth agape. The left side of his face had turned blue, while his nose was twisted at an odd angle, as if someone had yanked it to the side. His body was covered in dirt, which had caked under his fingernails. A fatal blast wound to Sergei's heart was hidden beneath a fresh military uniform intended for a man twice his size. A pair of flimsy rubber flip-flops dangled from his feet.

The family had spent five days waiting for the body to arrive, during which time Sergei's brother "raised hell" within the division — calling anyone he could reach in a fruitless attempt to find out how his brother died. At one point, an exasperated officer told him to give up. "Quit calling,"the officer said. "They'll give you 100,000 rubles ($1,850) — more than enough to drink and remember him. What more do you want?" But Natasha wanted answers. "How did he die? Where did he die?" She paused, tears welling up in her eyes. "My son is gone and no one can explain to me how it happened."

Natasha showed VICE News the documents she received along with her son's body. "Blast trauma," read the handwritten scrawl on the army death certificate. "One shrapnel wound in the chest, with damage to heart." No word on what caused the blast or where Sergei died. According to a military forensics report, at 9pm on August 28, Sergei, who served in Russia's 137th Guards Airborne Regiment, was carrying out a "special mission" in a "place of temporary dislocation." There was "an explosion, from which Corporal Andrianov received a traumatic injury not compatible with life, as a result of which he died on the spot." Although the paperwork was signed and issued in Rostov, on each document the place of death was perplexingly listed as "point of temporary dislocation."​

The 173rd is not a training battalion.
The United States Army 173rd Airborne Brigade
In 2012, the brigade returned to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom XIII returning to Logar and Wardak Provinces where they executed the difficult task of reducing the footprint of the Brigade while continuing to train their Afghan counterparts.​

I stand corrected.
Must've trained these poor bastards below:

Afghan army suffers heavy combat losses US - Yahoo News

The 173rd is not a training battalion.
The United States Army 173rd Airborne Brigade
In 2012, the brigade returned to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom XIII returning to Logar and Wardak Provinces where they executed the difficult task of reducing the footprint of the Brigade while continuing to train their Afghan counterparts.​

I stand corrected.
Must've trained these poor bastards below:

Afghan army suffers heavy combat losses US - Yahoo News
Ya, blaming American troops on the ground for bad policy has never sat well with me.

I ran through this "Russia's legitimate security concerns" scenario for a few days. Crimea? OK. But invading eastern Ukraine is aggression, unjustifiable aggression. Russia and NATO have performed joint exercises and missions in the past and there is no reason there can not be a health relation between the two. Putin has taken his country for a very sharp turn in the wrong direction. Fewer and fewer people are willing to go alone with it.

And in the end, we may see a new border, with Brit, German and US tanks patrolling it. I realize you see neocons, and to a degree I agree. But, Obama, Kerry, Hillary and Biden aren't neocons. And Putin needs this conflict just as Bibi needs his. To perpetually retain power, they both must be seen as the one leader who can protect the motherland.
"(Reuters) - No normalization of ties between Ukraine and Russia is likely unless the region of Crimea, now under Russian control, is returned to Kiev's sovereignty, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said on Tuesday.

"Klimkin, on the second day of his two-day trip to Japan, also said the border between Ukraine and Russia needed to be completely closed to achieve any settlement to the armed conflict between Kiev and pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.

"He reiterated his government's stance as a ceasefire deal, reached last month in Minsk, is broadly holding on the front line, but fighters in the separatist stronghold of Donetsk are training for another round of clashes against government troops."

If western tanks roll into Ukraine, Putin will take off the gloves much as he did with Georgia in 2008. Maybe that's one reason the Nuclear Doomsday Clock is back where it was in 1983, three minutes to oblivion.

Ukraine says return of Crimea a must for mending ties with Russia Reuters

Forum List

Back