Read it & WEEP libs! Even NPR admits the Russia investigation won't go ANYWHERE!

No one knows what's going on with the Russian investigations except those involved.
And one who knows, Joachim Castro has already said "there will people going to prison"
YOUre in for shocking surprise.

Castro. Lol.
And?
He's on the intellligence committee and is privy to the evidence.

No he's not and trump will not be impeached.
He's not? Thanks for proving how fucking stupid you are.

No one knows what's going on with the Russian investigations except those involved.
And one who knows, Joachim Castro has already said "there will people going to prison"

Castro. Lol.
And?

He's not privy to evidence. You're a loonbat who knows nothing about how govt works. Thats not surprising.

Castro. Lol.
And?

He's not privy to evidence. You're a loonbat who knows nothing about how govt works. Thats not surprising.
Yet I just proved he does. Imagine that.
You're a stone cold idiot as one would expect supporting the deranged one in the WH..

Lord Brownnose: Castro is not a member of the intelligence committee..

I so love smacking you DEPLORABLES around:

CNN)Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro predicted Tuesday that the investigations into President Donald Trump's campaign's ties to Russia would lead to imprisonment for some of the key players.

"I wish I could, but I can't at this time," Castro, a member of the House intelligence committee, said. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think that people will probably go to jail."

View on CNN

CNN)Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro predicted Tuesday that the investigations into President Donald Trump's campaign's ties to Russia would lead to imprisonment for some of the key players.

"I wish I could, but I can't at this time," Castro, a member of the House intelligence committee, said. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think that people will probably go to jail."

View on CNN

His impressions are just his screwed up jaded views, similar to yours, which mean nothing.

They always have Trump is a NAZI to fall back on.

Trump condemned those hate groups 4 times in just 3 days! If Obama condemned them 4 times in 3 days the lame stream liberal media would be calling him a HERO!

Trump is NOT a Nazi nor has he EVER been a part of ANY of those hate groups! So you mean the leftist media creates a FICTIONAL narrative of Trump as a Nazi to push their LIBERAL agenda!!
Liar. He didn't directly condemn them. He said they're " fine people." Why do you think there were so many resignations from Trump's business committees? He had to dissolve them all.

Those are just pansies who cave to political correctness in the crazy liberal culture we live in! Some of those leaders have already contacted Trump in private.

There are no Russians except perhaps with Hillary
really?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

I hate to break it to you but NONE of those are criminal! Comey himself said Trump had EVERY RIGHT to fire him!

You realize Trump's campaign could've met with every Russian government official on earth but that is NOT illegal! SIMPLY MEETING or TALKING to someone is NOT illegal! You're DELUSIONAL looking for some smoking gun that does NOT exist!! Assange already has PROOF that he did NOT get the hacked DNC emails from the Russians!

You realize Wikileaks has been around since 2006 & could've hacked the DNC even if Trump NEVER ran?? Right there your Trump collusion proves to be just collusion DELUSION!!

One of the many things that makes the Trump presidency unprecedented is that some members of Congress, as well as some ethicists, legal experts, psychiatrists and scholars, are already talking about possible paths to impeachment or how to remove the President from office through the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

Just follow the "dossier"...

I LOVE OWNING you pathetic liberals! Even liberal NPR just admitted that even intelligence agencies have NO proof the dossier is real!! Like I said it's just more liberal DELUSION!!

In January, senior U.S. intelligence officials included a summary of the unproven report in an appendix to a briefing for President Barack Obama and then-President-elect Trump. After the existence of the dossier was leaked to the press, officials stressed that American intelligence agencies had not corroborated the information in the report.

Researcher Behind Unverified Trump Dossier Meets Senate Investigators

• Castro did not offer any proof beyond his suspicion
OWNED! That goofy looking Chinese Cuban has ZERO proof! Just more liberal DELUSION which will result in more liberal TEARS!!
Hes privy to what's happening in the Mueller investigation.
Whomever tells the truth , these cocksuckers think it's their duty to attack them..
Sad small people.

I LOVE OWNING you pathetic liberals! Even liberal NPR just admitted that even intelligence agencies have NO proof the dossier is real!! Like I said it's just more liberal DELUSION!!

In January, senior U.S. intelligence officials included a summary of the unproven report in an appendix to a briefing for President Barack Obama and then-President-elect Trump. After the existence of the dossier was leaked to the press, officials stressed that American intelligence agencies had not corroborated the information in the report.

Here's your NPR, dope.
Trump's Fitness To Serve Is 'Officially Part Of The Discussion In Congress'

One of the many things that makes the Trump presidency unprecedented is that some members of Congress, as well as some ethicists, legal experts, psychiatrists and scholars, are already talking about possible paths to impeachment or how to remove the President from office through the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

But notice it NEVER happens? The ONLY people mentioning it are liberals or Never Trumpers!

Alan Dershowitz is top legal scholar in America & he has repeatedly said there is NO legal case for impeaching Trump!!

More liberal OWNAGE!!

Funny. Apparently you didn't watch Maddow, O'Donnell, and Williams last night. The "dossier" is about to make a very big comeback in the news. BTW, none of the "dossier" has actually been disproven.

New Trump dossier documents likely to advance Russia probe

Trump dossier testimony from Senate Judiciary could be published

Last edited:

Funny. Apparently you didn't watch Maddow, O'Donnell, and Williams last night. The "dossier" is about to make a very big comeback in the news. BTW, none of the "dossier" has actually been disproven.

You can't prove a NEGATIVE moron! Maddow is a DELUSIONAL conspiracy theorist who thought Hillary would win in a LANDSLIDE & thought Trump would STILL lose even if he won EVERY swing state!

She's a DELUSIONAL butthurt liberal who has a track record of being 100% wrong about Trump! I can already see the tears coming out of your eyes because you KNOW TRUMP WILL NEVER BE CHARGED!!

You can't prove a NEGATIVE moron! Maddow is a DELUSIONAL conspiracy theorist who thought Hillary would win in a LANDSLIDE & thought Trump would STILL lose even if he won EVERY swing state!

She's a DELUSIONAL butthurt liberal who has a track record of being 100% wrong about Trump! I can already see the tears coming out of your eyes because you KNOW TRUMP WILL NEVER BE CHARGED!!

Well, don't say I didn't warn you...

Christopher Steele tells FBI sources for Trump 'dossier'

View on CNN

But Castro has repeatedly said has NO proof just suspicion!! OWNED as always!!

Forum List

Back