Read it & WEEP libs! Even NPR admits the Russia investigation won't go ANYWHERE!

Keep DREAMING liberal FOOLS!!

NOTHING will come out of this Russia investigation that will impeach Trump! The worst outcome is Manafort being charged as an unregistered agent with a foreign government (Ukraine) which a JOKE & has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Even IF this GOP Operative Peter Smith tried to give some info to Flynn it is NOT a crime as the top attorney in America, Alan Dershowitz, said so himself! Smith did NOT work for the Russian government anyway so that's not a crime. Plus even IF anyone receives illegally obtained info from someone ELSE it is NOT a crime!

Dershowitz gave the examples of the Pentagon Papers & the Snowden documents. Both ILLEGALLY obtained but the parties that RECEIVED them committed NO crime!!

So give up this DELUSION that Trump will be impeached or check into the nearest PSYCH ward!!

I can't wait to see a MASSIVE flood of liberal tears on here & everywhere else when the Russia investigation results in NO charges against Trump!!

The online community that's fervently depending on the 73-year-old former FBI director to shake up the Trump presidency may be in for its share of disappointment.

Three months into the job, however, it's not clear what, if anything, investigators may uncover about the president, who has repeatedly denied any improper contacts with people in Russia and has called the special counsel probe "a witch hunt."

"They're investigating something that never happened," Trump told reporters last week. "There was no collusion between us and Russia. In fact, the opposite. Russia spent a lot of money on fighting me."

Moreover, even if authorities uncover damaging information about Trump or anyone else in the White House, there are serious questions about whether that material will ever be made public, short of an indictment or impeachment.

Another complicating factor: Mueller is using grand juries in Alexandria, Va., and Washington, D.C., and grand jury information is rarely made public.

In his leak investigation, a lot of information eventually became public through the prosecution of former vice presidential aide Lewis "Scooter" Libby. Absent a decision to charge someone with a crime, investigations in Congress may be the best way for people to understand what happened and why in last year's election interference.

Robert Mueller May Not Be The Savior The Anti-Trump Internet Is Hoping For
Don't disparage the people over 70.

We know Trump, and approved of, Jr and Jared meeting with Russians for illegal information. I'm not sure what effect that had on Trump's failing poll numbers. I suspect his trying to shut down an investigation had more influence, but who knows. But, Trump succeeded in putting attention on racism, bigotry and intolerance of sexual orientation. The dems still have to have an econ plan, but Trump has succeeded in moving past even Wallace.

If they charge Manafort as an Unregistered Agent, then they will also have to Charge Podesta for the very same thing. Then they will have to charge Schultz for using Unregistered Agents with Criminal Records at both The DNC and Clinton Campaign as Hackers engaging in Felony Espionage and Distribution of Sensitive & Classified Information to Foreign Nations and The Democrat Party, and Clinton Campaign for Profit.

I could care less about what happens to Manafort so long as proper DUE PROCESS is followed, and INVESTIGATORS do NOT IGNORE Infractions committed by someone like PODESTA, THE DNC, The Democrat Party, Clinton, Brazille & Schultz, just to justify their witch hunt of a barely there satellite advisor of The Trump Administration.

No one knows what's going on with the Russian investigations except those involved.
And one who knows, Joachim Castro has already said "there will people going to prison"
YOUre in for shocking surprise.

Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Farkas, Lynch and Rice should be headed to prison, and that's before the Seth Rich murder

No one knows what's going on with the Russian investigations except those involved.
And one who knows, Joachim Castro has already said "there will people going to prison"

Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Farkas, Lynch and Rice should be headed to prison, and that's before the Seth Rich murder
AGREED.

And I am curious as to WHY after over a YEAR, why Loretta Lynch, Rice, and the rest of these people....NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN ASKED TO TESTIFY TO CONGRESS UNDER OATH.

And why hasn't Comey been asked back and been FORCED to PRODUCE HIS so called Classified MEMOS?

I can't wait to see a MASSIVE flood of liberal tears on here & everywhere else when the Russia investigation results in NO charges against Trump!!

The online community that's fervently depending on the 73-year-old former FBI director to shake up the Trump presidency may be in for its share of disappointment.

Three months into the job, however, it's not clear what, if anything, investigators may uncover about the president, who has repeatedly denied any improper contacts with people in Russia and has called the special counsel probe "a witch hunt."

"They're investigating something that never happened," Trump told reporters last week. "There was no collusion between us and Russia. In fact, the opposite. Russia spent a lot of money on fighting me."

Moreover, even if authorities uncover damaging information about Trump or anyone else in the White House, there are serious questions about whether that material will ever be made public, short of an indictment or impeachment.

Another complicating factor: Mueller is using grand juries in Alexandria, Va., and Washington, D.C., and grand jury information is rarely made public.

In his leak investigation, a lot of information eventually became public through the prosecution of former vice presidential aide Lewis "Scooter" Libby. Absent a decision to charge someone with a crime, investigations in Congress may be the best way for people to understand what happened and why in last year's election interference.

We know Trump, and approved of, Jr and Jared meeting with Russians for illegal information. I'm not sure what effect that had on Trump's failing poll numbers. I suspect his trying to shut down an investigation had more influence, but who knows. But, Trump succeeded in putting attention on racism, bigotry and intolerance of sexual orientation. The dems still have to have an econ plan, but Trump has succeeded in moving past even Wallace.
oh you just got yourself all confused. you think the msm is trump. that's where you're confused. you can thank me.

The Texas inconvenience came as relief to progressives who adopted it as cover for their flailing and failing.

Now they're doing tornado dances hoping for something else to hide behind.

AGREED.

And I am curious as to WHY after over a YEAR, why Loretta Lynch, Rice, and the rest of these people....NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN ASKED TO TESTIFY TO CONGRESS UNDER OATH.

And why hasn't Comey been asked back and been FORCED to PRODUCE HIS so called Classified MEMOS?

You know as well as I, the the "Republican" Congress is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Deep State.

Paul Ryan never had a bad word to say about Obama flaunting Immigration laws or his ridiculous pardons but all of a sudden, he's outraged that Trump pardoned Sheriff Joe (For US Senate 2018!)

AGREED.

You know as well as I, the the "Republican" Congress is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Deep State.

Paul Ryan never had a bad word to say about Obama flaunting Immigration laws or his ridiculous pardons but all of a sudden, he's outraged that Trump pardoned Sheriff Joe (For US Senate 2018!)

From everything I have read, Ryan leans towards Globalism which is why he only gives lip service to enforcing Immigration Law. He also, I believe, is a Cultural Marxist.

Last edited:

Simply approving of a meeting to discuss information is NOT illegal & not even REMOTELY close to an impeachable offense! Plus EVERYONE at that meeting has said they discussed NOTHING about Hillary! George Bush 41 FIRED Casper Wineberger to prevent an investigation of him & liberals barely said ANYTHING!

Now just because it's Trump you go APESHIT! Comey HIMSELF said Trump had "every right" to fire him!!

This is the biggest witch hunt in American history & will result in the biggest flood of liberal tears we've EVER seen when NOTHING comes out of it!!

Just follow the "dossier"...

I LOVE OWNING you pathetic liberals! Even liberal NPR just admitted that even intelligence agencies have NO proof the dossier is real!! Like I said it's just more liberal DELUSION!!

In January, senior U.S. intelligence officials included a summary of the unproven report in an appendix to a briefing for President Barack Obama and then-President-elect Trump. After the existence of the dossier was leaked to the press, officials stressed that American intelligence agencies had not corroborated the information in the report.

Researcher Behind Unverified Trump Dossier Meets Senate Investigators

Funny. Apparently you didn't watch Maddow, O'Donnell, and Williams last night. The "dossier" is about to make a very big comeback in the news. BTW, none of the "dossier" has actually been disproven.

New Trump dossier documents likely to advance Russia probe

Trump dossier testimony from Senate Judiciary could be published

And NOTHING has happened after MONTHS on end & NOTHING ever will & you KNOW it!! Maddow & O'Donnell are both completely DELUSIONAL & have been talking about Trump's impeachment for almost a YEAR now!! They're ALWAYS wrong!!

Wikileaks has been around since 2006 so they would've hacked into the DNC even if Trump NEVER ran so there goes the collusion DELUSION!!

Another week, month, & months go by but there is NEVER any proof that Trump or his campaign did ANYTHING illegal!! The Russia SHAM is the biggest witch hunt in American political history!

Libs must be CRYING their eyes out reading their issue of "Butthurt digest" because they KNOW Trump will serve his FULL term & hopefully more!

"Read it & WEEP libs! Even NPR admits the Russia investigation won't go ANYWHERE!"
Quite a bit has happened since this thread started'
Since then Manafort is under the gun, Flynn is next. Trump's financials have been scoured.
But what does this all mean? No one knows. There have been zero leaks from the Mueller team. Unlike the White House, who is the big goverment leaker, Mueller runs his team like a real leader.
So, everyone can guess away, but it's all 100% conjecture. It's all guesses, from the left and from the right.
Only Mueller's Team Knows What It's Actually Doing
Myself, I have not made any guesses, I will wait until all the dust has settled, all the rocks have been looked under and all the i's have been dotted. In other words, when the investigation has been completed.
One thing I know is, some folks are going to be pissed and some people will be grinning, big time.
But no one knows who, at this point.

More emails showing how Manafort casually betrays his country.

He didn't betray the country at all. Thank you for the link though because the biased Ukrainian government is finally admitting they have no proof that Manafort collected any illicit payments. They lied during the campaign to smear Manafort while they were in collusion with the DNC to elect Hillary.

not going anywhere and not going where most of the country wants it to (which is impeachment) are two different things.

you might want to try learning to read with comprehension

He didn't betray the country at all. Thank you for the link though because the biased Ukrainian government is finally admitting they have no proof that Manafort collected any illicit payments. They lied during the campaign to smear Manafort while they were in collusion with the DNC to elect Hillary.

poor drug addled loon..... taking money to represent Russian foreign policy and not the policy of your country is betraying your country.

and if a democrat did it, you would call it treason... you dishonest hack

poor drug addled loon..... taking money to represent Russian foreign policy and not the policy of your country is betraying your country.

and if a democrat did it, you would call it treason... you dishonest hack
Mueller tasks advisor with getting ahead of pre-emptive pardons. This was 3 months ago, so it means its likely indictments are coming, and they expect executive pardons of those indictments.

Forum List

Back