RE-Introduction

welcomeback9.gif

Just two things to cover here.

ONE
My apology to CK for any issue that gave him grief.

TWO
No hate for the mod who pulled the trigger. I have said on this site before mods are always found wrong no matter the choice and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. Well I can't preach it if I don't practice it.

We now return to regular posting.
Fury

Don't bother groveling; it will only make things worse. In certain circles it's widely known most message boards are moderated by exiled Bulgarian Scientologists.

Just two things to cover here.

ONE
My apology to CK for any issue that gave him grief.

TWO
No hate for the mod who pulled the trigger. I have said on this site before mods are always found wrong no matter the choice and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. Well I can't preach it if I don't practice it.

We now return to regular posting.
Fury

Don't bother groveling; it will only make things worse. In certain circles it's widely known most message boards are moderated by exiled Bulgarian Scientologists.
NOT a grovel, my apology to CK is real and my mod statement I have made many times.

Who let the dogs in?

Maybe, Hillary? :) As I saw video, she knows their language...

You must be a Trumpf supporter....your dumbness gave it away........:badgrin:

I don't believe in adequacy of people, joyfully saying "Wow" during the viewing of Gaddafi execution by ISIS terrorists... What do you expect to hear from her, when ISIS terrorists will come for your head? "Oops I did it again"?

Who let the dogs in?

I don't believe in adequacy of people, joyfully saying "Wow" during the viewing of Gaddafi execution by ISIS terrorists... What do you expect to hear from her, when ISIS terrorists will come for your head? "Oops I did it again"?

You shouldn't post when you are drunk.....you make the drunk appear sober.

Who let the dogs in?

Hey, don't expect the others to be as bad as you.

Who let the dogs in?

When you have to drunk - drunk, don't talk :)

Forum List

Back