Re-Evaluating Newt..

I admitted they don't piss away money on bullshit. I'm sorry you can't get your arms around the concept.

I think I'm starting to understand the Solyndra screwup better, though.

You admitted that the school wasn't charged rent. Remember?

Noooooo, I admitted the schools are owned by the church. Just like the Pubic Schools are owned by the School district. One is paid for by tuition, the other paid for by taxes.

Man, are you like some kind of high functioning retard or something?

You said that the Catholic schools were not charged rent.

Public schools have to pay for their own buildings.

That's a significant expense.

SO essenitally, you are here whining that the schools are wasting money paying rent on buildings they already own, right?

Again, my point is, if you spend $12,000 and you get a kid who is dumber than the kid you spent $6000 on, then the $12,000 was wasted.

SO essenitally, you are here whining that the schools are wasting money paying rent on buildings they already own, right?

Again, my point is, if you spend $12,000 and you get a kid who is dumber than the kid you spent $6000 on, then the $12,000 was wasted.

It's a subsidy from the church. You have a massive subsidy that you want to tap dance around.

It's a subsidy from the church. You have a massive subsidy that you want to tap dance around.

It's a subsidy from the Government. you have a massive subsidy that you piss away, and you tap dance around.

It's a subsidy from the Government. you have a massive subsidy that you piss away, and you tap dance around.

The cost is included in your per-pupil number for the public schools, and not in the private schools.

The cost is included in your per-pupil number for the public schools, and not in the private schools.

Actually, they aren't... and I doubt that number is really all that much to start with.

Do you have figures proving this, because, honestly, you talk a lot, but you never put up figures.

Actually, they aren't... and I doubt that number is really all that much to start with.

Do you have figures proving this, because, honestly, you talk a lot, but you never put up figures.

You put up figures. I contested them. Your defense of those figures has been to lob insults and make generalized complaints.

You put up figures. I contested them. Your defense of those figures has been to lob insults and make generalized complaints.

Exactly. I put up figures, and you put out some bullshit that the Public Schools are paying for buildings (that were built a long time ago) and the Catholic Schools aren't..because, um, the Church provided those buidlings... or something.

The Republican establishment has started attacking Newt as a bomb thrower.

[Exactly. I put up figures, and you put out some bullshit that the Public Schools are paying for buildings (that were built a long time ago) and the Catholic Schools aren't..because, um, the Church provided those buidlings... or something.

You've long since admitted that the Catholic Church subsidizes their schools, so give it up. I also gave a list of other costs faced by public schools, and your response was basically that the poor kids and disabled kids were shit out of luck.

The Republican establishment has started attacking Newt as a bomb thrower.

Which will probably make him more popular with the GOP Grassroots.

I think the Beltway establishment doesn't understand that down here in "flyover country", we are as sick of them as we are of the Democrats.

I sure hope you get your way.

[Exactly. I put up figures, and you put out some bullshit that the Public Schools are paying for buildings (that were built a long time ago) and the Catholic Schools aren't..because, um, the Church provided those buidlings... or something.

You've long since admitted that the Catholic Church subsidizes their schools, so give it up. I also gave a list of other costs faced by public schools, and your response was basically that the poor kids and disabled kids were shit out of luck.

So essentially, they never bothered to teach you reading comprehension during your "democratizing" experience in Public school?

So essentially, they never bothered to teach you reading comprehension during your "democratizing" experience in Public school?

Unfortunately for you and the wingnut world, that's exactly what they taught me.

I just wondered if Democrats were embarrassed by these repeated vicious media attacks on Newt...?

Forum List

Back