RCP polling data on presidential popularity

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
When is the winning going to start for the Orange Anus?

The polls later in the week will show if he is regaining any traction.

The American people seem to be getting fed up with him, according to RCP this morning.

Polling Data.jpg
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Trump won while recording the lowest approval ratings in history.

So I don't know if it much matters.
Yes and only because the candidate he ran against, was likely the worst candidate EVER.

The Ds have yet to realize how they screwed up the election, by not nominating Bernie. Seems to me there should be consequences and changes, but the D party ain't going to change. They are much like their voters. Unwilling to learn from mistakes.

• Banned
Toro makes a good point, I think.

Trump has a solid 34 to 39% base it seems.

As long as he has that much support with a GOP Congress, he may well survive.

If that base begins flaking off percentage points, I would think 31 to 32% would put the GOP leaders into a huddle.

/---- Because most polls sample random adults not those who actually show up to vote. Try explaining that to a Libtard Moonbat
Likely Voters or Adults? - Some firms poll all adults while others, including Rasmussen Reports, base their results on likely voters. Generally speaking, polls of all adults will show a somewhat higher rating for President Obama than polls of likely voters.

Why is this? Primarily because some demographic groups such as young adults are less likely to vote than others. These same groups also happen to be segments of the population where the current president gets rave reviews. So if a poll of all adults shows the president’s approval rating at 60%, you’d expect a comparable poll of likely voters to show a rating of roughly 57%.
Comparing Approval Ratings From Different Polling Firms - Rasmussen Reports™

Yes and only because the candidate he ran against, was likely the worst candidate EVER.

The Ds have yet to realize how they screwed up the election, by not nominating Bernie. Seems to me there should be consequences and changes, but the D party ain't going to change. They are much like their voters. Unwilling to learn from mistakes.

I think Bernie would have lost, too.

But Hillary was a terrible candidate.

GW Bush was around 25% approval at the end of his presidency, but at the same time,

his approval among conservatives was about 75%.

That's how Trump's approval will go.

Trump is the most popular President in history (also our healthiest) which was shown by his election by the widest margin ever.......believe me

Forum List

Back