Ray Stevens-If You Like Your Plan

Ray Stevens is still alive?

He was making silly songs in the 1970's when I was a kid.

To the point, though. I never had to change my plan or my doctor when ACA passed in 2008. I ended up changing doctors and plans when I changed jobs.

The ironic thing is that ACA was the market based plan the right has said they wanted for years. Be careful what you wish for, I guess.

Result of Obama's health scam---stolen trillions to come and the average life expectancy in america WENT DOWN because of it.

BS!!

The decrease in life expectancy for 2014–2017 for the total population (0.3 years) was mostly due to increases in mortality due to unintentional injuries (50.6% of the negative contribution), Alzheimer disease (10.7%), and suicide (7.8%). The negative contribution to the decline in life expectancy was offset by decreases in mortality for cancer (63.4%), heart disease (8.5%), and Influenza and pneumonia (6.7%) (Table 2). For males, life expectancy decreased by 0.4 years due to increases in mortality mostly from unintentional injuries (52.5%). The offsetting decrease in mortality was due mostly to declines for cancer (65.3%). For females, life expectancy decreased by 0.2 years due to increases in mortality mostly from unintentional injuries (40.1%). The offsetting decrease in mortality was due mostly to declines for cancer (62.7%).
Products - Health E Stats - Changes in Life Expectancy at Birth, 2010–2018 (cdc.gov)

Obama was the worst liar ever to be President and an antiAmerican traitor.

A doctor either moves to another network, retires or dies, no one should keep their doctor forever, and EVERBODY SHOULD KNOW IT.

tenor.gif

I don't see what the big deal is I kept my doctors and health plan. I do have to announce one of my fav neurologist has retired during Trump. He was 85 so I don't think any politician or healthcare plan caused it.

Ray was very funny fifty years ago but he became one sided on his politics and it reflects in his art.

I kept my plan
So did 98 percent of Americans

Forum List

Back