Ravi and Syntholic are two big hypocritical hack bitches

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Both myself and Marcatl posted threads about todays shooting. Our threads while on the same topic approach them from different perspectives. Both legit positions worthy of discussion. I am pro gun he is anti. Both threads were posted at about the same time and both are about gun control.

Yet RAVI and SYNTH only posted in one. Mine. They repeatedly hounded me for politicizing the story and even negged me for it. Out of curosity I decided to read his thread and guess what? Not one fucking peep from them about his.

Now I know some will consider this a whine thread but I felt that everyone should see how hypocritical these two posters are. Apparently only I am politicizing it and solely because I'm a republican.

On a side note I saw one person make the same accusation against Marc and I called them on it.

This discussion needs to be had and it needs to be put to rest. Playing hack politics with it like those two did solves nothing and only serves to show how irrelevant their input is.

It is an emotional day on many levels.

No gun owner need feel guilty because of what a madman does. We do not change our constitution because if what may occur on any bad day.

You go ahead and whine.. I'll rack it up as supporting the right to bear arms.

Huggy..you're outdoing yourself today. :clap2:

No gun owner need feel guilty because of what a madman does. We do not change our constitution because if what may occur on any bad day.

Huggy..you're outdoing yourself today. :clap2:

I find myself wanting hug HUGGY :lol:

NBN.webgrfx2-300x300.jpg

Forum List

Back