Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Why? Is she running for office or something?

when you're done here can you do one on someone who has some bearing on your lives.? how about Pelsoi. lets rate if her face is going to fall off or not? I say yes, anyone?

I wouldn't consider her as far right as crypto-fascism or para-fascism, but certainly well to the right of most conservatives.

So I have her half-way between Margaret Thatcher and Augusto Pinochet - not that I would expect Palin to have heard of either.

I wouldn't consider her as far right as crypto-fascism or para-fascism, but certainly well to the right of most conservatives.

So I have her half-way between Margaret Thatcher and Augusto Pinochet - not that I would expect Palin to have heard of either.

well we can be sure she has never heard of you or that she would care
Funny how you never put down anyone in your own country. why is that? Are they all saints or something?

She may not be running for office...but Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, and the GOP, put our nation in great peril by letting that brainless twerp come near the office of Vice President.

We all must remind ourselves on a regular basis about who she is, if anything, to make sure righties don't allow her near anything that might affect us.

It's just a bonus that she's so much fun to joke about. She creates her own endless material for our amusement. I love her.

She may not be running for office...but Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, and the GOP, put our nation in great peril by letting that brainless twerp come near the office of Vice President.

We all must remind ourselves on a regular basis about who she is, if anything, to make sure righties don't allow her near anything that might affect us.

It's just a bonus that she's so much fun to joke about. She creates her own endless material for our amusement. I love her.

Oh for sure. but it isn't now with that bunch in there now. You are warped that somehow a Former Governor of State is putting us in more Peril than some Junior Senator community Agitator with only 144 days in our congress would. You all do have special hate on for Palin. It's something to BEHOLD

Yes, you certainly couldn't run, but then again, Biden is thinking about it, and I put you a few notch's under him as far as being world's dumbest!

well we can be sure she has never heard of you or that she would care

And to think that she can almost see my country from her window!
Lefties get their facts from Saturday night live, no wonder you don't have a clue.

I have no idea why they consider themselves so much more superior over others. When you see dumb shit like that from them.:rolleyes-41:
I know even after you tell them multiple times that Tina fey said it dressed a up like Palin. They still think that Palin said it. Unbelievable, lol.

Forum List

Back