Rasmussen Survey: 52% Say Their Views More Like Palin’s Than Obama’s…

I'm still unsure about Palin. Studies have shown that higher pitched voices irritate... Maggy Thatcher actually worked to lower her voice before becoming prime minister, but I digress.

To see the dems castigate Palin at any chance is just plain rude and stupid. Debate her on the issues first. If she wins on them I don't care if she was once a hostess at the mustang ranch.

Same 51% that voted for Bush?
and picked up some racists?

Every time you claim the Opposition to Obama is simply about Race. The tea party gains support. Regular Americans are sick and tired of you elitist Liberals and your Race Baiting BS.

A bit of false outrage there?
I said "and picked up some racists"

simply about race, simply about false outrage.

Same 51% that voted for Bush?
and picked up some racists?

Every time you claim the Opposition to Obama is simply about Race. The tea party gains support. Regular Americans are sick and tired of you elitist Liberals and your Race Baiting BS.

Well since I have NEVER claimed the opposition to Obama was simply about race.

Well since I have NEVER claimed the opposition to Obama was simply about race.

I just quoted you as saying just that. (It's in bold)

I'm still unsure about Palin. Studies have shown that higher pitched voices irritate... Maggy Thatcher actually worked to lower her voice before becoming prime minister, but I digress.

To see the dems castigate Palin at any chance is just plain rude and stupid. Debate her on the issues first. If she wins on them I don't care if she was once a hostess at the mustang ranch.

If Palin can win a debate on the issues...I will vote for her too

But hiding behind a podium answering prescreened softball questions is not debating

If Palin can win a debate on the issues...I will vote for her too

But hiding behind a podium answering prescreened softball questions is not debating
Like Obama?:lol:

Forum List

Back