Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60%

wow, a whole 6
:rolleyes:

That's just one article and those are six major things. Never mind the fact it's a private option and not public option that Liberals wanted. If you honestly think there is no GOP input or influence in the bill Dive then you are deluding yourself.

True story. :thup:
Using GOP positions from over a decade ago doesn't equate to their participation recently.

And the liberal goal has always been a public option leading to a single payer system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walker was so cocky when this thing started....now he has that deer in the headlights look when he is interviewed.

Looks like he touched the third rail politically

Not buying that load of crap. That bill was watered down over a period of months and you can't name a single thing Walker has compromised on. In fact, you are proud he isn't so your deflecting to Obamacare is just a bunch of disingenuous bullshit coming from you.

You say you are loving this but I can smell your fear.

Walker overplayed his hand and now he's in a world of shit.
I said Walker didn't have to negotiate. That is something you might not like to hear, but it is the reality of the matter.

I sense another neg rep coming on.... :lol:

The reality of the matter is your boy Walker got pantsed in front of everybody and has a PR nightmare on his hands and he can't figure a way out of it.

With each passing day it only gets worse for him.

Incoming

Oh well, then he's in good company with the Obama.
46% or so can't stand him either.:lol:

Forum List

Back