Rashida Tlaib demands racial discrimination

Would any of you non racist republicans like to explain why non whites pay more for cars, health insurance auto or home repair? That's just a few. Would you like to explain how blacks are paid about 80 cents for every dollar a white person does for doing the same work?

You have excuses for this so no one gives a fuck about you crying about a festival ticket.

Anyone that doesn’t look out for themselves, gets fucked. People that sell cars, insurance and do home repairs, are notoriously shady. Educate yourself and negotiate, and you don’t get taken advantage of. I’m in a union, and pay is set by years of service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would any of you non racist republicans like to explain why non whites pay more for cars, health insurance auto or home repair? That's just a few. Would you like to explain how blacks are paid about 80 cents for every dollar a white person does for doing the same work?

You have excuses for this so no one gives a fuck about you crying about a festival ticket.

Well, I don't work but then I don't sit on the steps all day drinking MD 20-20.

Nor do about 94 percent of blacks who are working age. Whites really need to be quiet about work ethic.

Anyone that doesn’t look out for themselves, gets fucked. People that sell cars, insurance and do home repairs, are notoriously shady. Educate yourself and negotiate, and you don’t get taken advantage of. I’m in a union, and pay is set by years of service.

And here comes the excuses.

I cited fact. Do the research. You mf's claim there is anti white discrimination and cannot present one policy. You say whites face more racism than we do and show nothing. So I 'm tired of being told to provide examples to whites like you because you can't handle the truth.
You made a claim you cant back up. We all know it's a lie

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Racist Rashida Tlaib Approves Of White People Being Charged Double For Festival In Her District - Laura Loomer Official

The Racist Democrat congresswomen Rashida Tlaib says that it’s OK to charge white people double admission to her Afrofuture festival because “It’s not racist if you aren’t a protected minority group”. The Democrats do not accept even basic equality and fairness. The Racist Democrats also demand racial discrimination in employment and education.

I am still waiting to find one of those mythical open minded and tolerant Liberals.
I have NEVER seen one yet.

View attachment 270372

BTW, I don't think any of the liberal pukes have ever seen this video of Rep, Rashida Tliab (D) being thrown out of a Trump rally in 2016.She is one fugly, foul mouth bitch.

BREAKING: Video Of Rashida Tlaib Totally UNHINGED Surfaces

This is totally unprofessional and completely humiliating…

Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib has been calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump from the day she was elected.

She said it to her supporters after her election as she called the president a “m**herf**ker” and promised her son she would impeach him.

That is a promise she has not kept as she does not have the authority on her own to do it but that continues to be her goal.

But video being shared on Twitter on Saturday showed that Rep. Tlaib was unhinged before President was elected.

The video was shared by David Harris Jr., a black supporter of the president, and it showed Rep. Tlaib being removed from a rally for the president in 2016.

WATCH THE VIDEO

BREAKING: Video Of Rashida Tlaib Totally UNHINGED Surfaces

I saw that yesterday its pretty good

Left wing activist lawmakers

we're in deep shit

keep ammo'n up

I cited fact. Do the research. You mf's claim there is anti white discrimination and cannot present one policy. You say whites face more racism than we do and show nothing. So I 'm tired of being told to provide examples to whites like you because you can't handle the truth.
You made a claim you cant back up. We all know it's a lie

I can back up everything I say. You guys make claims over and over but don't. I am not going to do any more research for you, unless you pay my research fee. What I stated is fact. All you have to do is type words in a search engine click and read. I realize you descend from people so lazy they enslaved people, but it's not hard labor to do a search.

And here comes the excuses.

People who don’t pay bills,with shit credit, no work history,bad driving records, limited intelligence, poor health ratings, and limited skills, pay more for all those things, and earn less. Doesn’t matter what shade they are. A lot of people fit this description.

EXCLUSIVE: Racist Rashida Tlaib Approves Of White People Being Charged Double For Festival In Her District - Laura Loomer Official

The Racist Democrat congresswomen Rashida Tlaib says that it’s OK to charge white people double admission to her Afrofuture festival because “It’s not racist if you aren’t a protected minority group”. The Democrats do not accept even basic equality and fairness. The Racist Democrats also demand racial discrimination in employment and education.

I am still waiting to find one of those mythical open minded and tolerant Liberals.
I have NOT seen one yet.

View attachment 270372

#RecognizeChildAbuse #PreventChildAbuse #ReportChildAbuse
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #Intra_Racial_Discrimination #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL & Respectful!

Is Rep. Rashida Tlaib okay w/ America's SEGREGATION minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community, led by Pres. & Mrs. Obama, INTIMIDATING & denigrating this peaceful citizen as a C^^n, Sell-Out or TRAITOR?

Share your opinion?

Peace.

Rashida Tlaib, Ben Carson VILIFY.png _INTRA_Omar, Ocasio-Cortez, Pressley, Tlaib_02.png

Forum List

Back