let me fill you in on an ugly secret: there is no such thing as white people

• Banned
i'm not arguing that you whites are delusional, or that acts of accomplishment or records of deeds dont exist. the delusion is whiteness itself.

Indeed. No such thing as white people.
You've been to Cleveland, where 2 white girls can wear war paint and cry about their
lousy football team. Only in America.:113:
dog-fans-1-videoLarge.jpg

• Banned
race is not just something that falls from the sky.

it is, as the anthropologists say, a fabricated idea!

i'm not arguing that you whites are delusional, or that acts of accomplishment or records of deeds dont exist. the delusion is whiteness itself.
Africa is a MEGA shithole--plain and simple
''Africans'' have NO acts of accomplishments, in general
define ''whiteness''
hahahahahhahahahahaha
WTF are you babbling about?

Indeed. No such thing as white people.
You've been to Cleveland, where 2 white girls wear war paint and cry about their
lousy football team. Only in America.:113:
dog-fans-1-videoLarge.jpg
Browns got Odell and Landry. Superbowl baby!

Nope. That will be my chiefs. Baker Mayfield is not Mahomes. Mahomes made Mayfield leave Texas Tech and for the majority of their careers Mahomes will leave Mayfield watching super bowls.

Differences based on skin color are meaningless.

Peel off your skin and everyone looks exactly the same inside.

The sooner we realize that fact the sooner we'll be able to progress

Whites should have learned that 243 years ago instead of building a caste system based on race. Now since the system is built you want to talk all that colorblind shit knowing that you have the advantage.

Whites should have learned that 243 years ago instead of building a caste system based on race. Now since the system is built you want to talk all that colorblind shit knowing that you have the advantage.

FYI My mom was half black

so if I wanted to I could call myself African American

I have never checked that box

So don't tell me what I do or don't know about racism.

In fact I was hassled by black kids because my mom was a light skinned biracial

I usually don't engage in race talk from either side because IMO the only way to starve the beast into submission is not to feed it

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil–he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you–and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

FYI My mom was half black

so if I wanted to I could call myself African American

I have never checked that box

So don't tell me what I do or don't know about racism.

In fact I was hassled by black kids because my mom was a light skinned biracial

I usually don't engage in race talk from either side because IMO the only way to starve the beast into submission is not to feed it

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil–he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you–and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

If you had the choice to check in the box that you were African American, I am going to tell you what you don't know.

I didn't have that choice. Your mother being half black doesn't make you able to check African American. And both sides didn't make laws to deny anyone. Neither did both sides build a caste system based on race to the extent you get to choose white then talk like there is equivalent racism on all sides. This is not about feeding anything. It is about taking a real hard honest look about race, evaluating progress or lack thereof and doing something about it. That would be creating joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

New Topics

Forum List

Back