Rashida Tlaib (D) censured by Congress for antisemitism in bipartisan vote

She has straight up called for Jewish Genocide. Yet, only a couple dozen Dems will condemn her racism.

Seems to me the left is a basket of racists.

So you are only really for free speech if it's speech you like?

Tlaib, the only Palestinian American in Congress, has come under bipartisan criticism after sharing a video on social platform X that included the phrase "From the river to the sea," a pro-Palestinian liberation slogan.

"It is important to separate people and governments," she said on the House floor earlier in the day. "The idea that criticizing the Israeli government is antisemitic sets a dangerous precedent."

A resolution to censure Tlaib, brought by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., failed to advance to a vote last week.

^^^Found the Hamas supporter.

A censure doesnt really mean shit though.
But it is a slap in her face to have her fellow Ds vote for
Any elected official who promotes hate and anger over solutions to our problems, Need censure.
TOO PRMOTE clear thinking over personal feelings.

It is dangerous to the whole planet when we have rabid antisemites in the American Congress. This is very serious.

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will soon be free” is the mantra of the antisemites. They want the elimination of the Jewish state.

She supports terrorism and the intentional rape mutilation and murder of innocent civilians.
Censure isn't good enough.

It is dangerous to the whole planet when we have rabid antisemites in the American Congress. This is very serious.

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will soon be free” is the mantra of the antisemites. They want the elimination of the Jewish state.

She supports terrorism and the intentional rape mutilation and murder of innocent civilians.
It’s an attack on free speech and thankfully some republican are against it like Thomas Massie

1984 stuff from the house.. thought crimes, and try to tell people how they think. To hell with their censorship.

I don’t agree with a lot of the politics of Tlaib but free speech must prevail.

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. The second amendment Christian Americans should support Palestinians and oppose the Israeli propaganda machine.

It’s an attack on free speech and thankfully some republican are against it like Thomas Massie

1984 stuff from the house.. thought crimes, and try to tell people how they think. To hell with their censorship.

I don’t agree with a lot of the politics of Tlaib but free speech must prevail.

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. The whole second amendment Christian Americans should support Palestinians and oppose the Israeli propaganda machine.

Antisemitism gobble gook

It is a good step. I am not saying it is the ultimate punishment, but the fact that 25 Dems voted to censure her antisemitic ass is a good thing.

If you need transportation, do you whine if someone offers you a free bike and demand a free Ferrari?

This is a good thing.

The bigger take away is that we have 200 antisemites in the House. Every Dem who voted for antisemitism showed their asses.

Omar already got officially sanction. THE DEM PARTY HATES JEWS.
Those are Democrats in name only like Debbie Schultz, a big-time pro Israel politician. She’s a joke she even voted for the $14 billion in funding to Israel along with cuts to the IRS which Republicans wanted.

This antisemitism thing is an embarrassment. People are using that word constantly you need to stop doing it. It is literally the same thing as a BLM person using the word racism against anyone who disagrees with him.

Don’t fall for it my friend. It’s all from the media propaganda machine. Most Americans do not agree with Israel. Most Americans don’t call others racist with no evidence to back it up.

Forum List

Back