RARE EVENT - Four Blood Moons 14/15

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KevinWestern, Apr 9, 2014.

1. KevinWestern

KevinWestern Hello

Ratings:
    +527 / 0 / -0
    Anyone excited about this series of 4 blood moons occurring this year and the next? April 15th, 2014 is the start.

This has only happened eight times in the past few thousand years (four consecutive blood moons), I believe, so do not miss your chance to view it.

Supernatural fun: the last three times this occurred, major world events events have taken place, and those events have generally pertained to the Jewish people. We have 1967 (seven year war), 1948 (establishment of Israel), and 1492 ("discovery" of America, last year of the Spanish inquisition which forced all Jews from Spain). This year all four blood moons will fall directly on/during Jewish holidays.

I find the coincidences neat, but still coincidences. However.. anyone think something crazy might happen this time around?
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. wavingrl

wavingrl Senior Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    That is interesting. 'something crazy' seems to happen every day--but yes, I don't discount planetary influences--not sure of how that might work but have heard some credible theories about this.

http://earthsky.org/space/what-is-a-blood-moon-lunar-eclipses-2014-2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  3. KevinWestern

KevinWestern Hello

Ratings:
    +527 / 0 / -0
    Yea, I'm not really one of those planetary alignment guys, however the events/coincidences are interesting here.