Rare 3.6 magnitude earthquake strikes Detroit, Michigan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Thursday, April 19th, 2018 in the evening, at eight p.m., in Detroit, Michigan a 3.6 magnitude earthquake struck the region. The 3.6 quake struck near Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada, according to the United States Geological Survey. Amherstburg is about 20 miles from downtown Detroit.

Rare 3.6 magnitude earthquake strikes Detroit, Michigan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been a lot of unusual activity in the past few days.

upload_2018-4-20_8-16-47.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

upload_2018-4-20_8-18-36.png

Iran earthquake: NUCLEAR ALERT as huge quake strikes power plant

Imagine what would happen if we lost power and it was enough to knock our power plants off the grid omg we'd have major nuke melt down wanna see people get instantly sick this would do it.

How any idiots can believe this bull shit is so safe and clean is only comprehendible in the minds of LEFTIST RETARDS who lost common sense and logic in their mother's womb.

"Jupiter’s Dance

Research shows that large earthquakes occur at low sunspot frequencies. A sample of global earthquakes greater than Magnitude 6 for the period 1973-2005 (USGS) compared to smoothed monthly sunspot figures (SIDC) show that 71% of earthquake energy is released and 59% of earthquake events occur at lower than average sunspot activity."

Jupiter's Dance

This is just truly weird.

Jupiter, sunspots and earthquakes

• Banned
"Jupiter’s Dance

Research shows that large earthquakes occur at low sunspot frequencies. A sample of global earthquakes greater than Magnitude 6 for the period 1973-2005 (USGS) compared to smoothed monthly sunspot figures (SIDC) show that 71% of earthquake energy is released and 59% of earthquake events occur at lower than average sunspot activity."

Jupiter's Dance

This is just truly weird.

Jupiter, sunspots and earthquakes

I think on the 23rd all these planets are suppose to line up..... I say all these meaning a few of them something with Mercury and having 13 spikes on her crown , giving birth etc..
Uuuugh I can't think of the bs i'm rambling about LOL sorry.

"Jupiter’s Dance
Jupiter's Dance This is just truly weird. Jupiter, sunspots and earthquakes
But AGW is a fraud?!?! :rolleyes:

"Jupiter’s Dance
Jupiter's Dance This is just truly weird. Jupiter, sunspots and earthquakes
But AGW is a fraud?!?! :rolleyes:

Show me the lab experiment that reduces all the variables except for 120PPM addition CO2 and I'll be your leading cheerleader

There has been a lot of unusual activity in the past few days..

Clearly caused by left wing gaslighting, Jade Helm and chemtrails!

EndTime Headlines? :icon_rolleyes:

If you don't like the source, maybe doing your own search might put it into better perspective

Here's from USGS Latest Earthquakes

Oh I believe there was an earthquake near Detroit - merely amused by this part:

There has been a lot of unusual activity in the past few days.

Which is kind of what you'd expect from a guy who reads EndTime Headlines :)

Forum List

Back