Federal court strikes down Indiana ABORTION LAW Signed by ASSHOLE Pence as UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
: Federal court strikes down Indiana abortion law signed by Pence as unconstitutional Appeals court: Indiana abortion law signed by Mike Pence unconstitutional

:11_2_1043::clap2::clap2:
So Pro-Lifers!
Are you a 100%er Pro-Lifer LOSER? Or just in the 86%er of Pro-Lifer/Pro-Choice collective?
As you will allow an Abortion in some cases.

I can respect these True 100%er Pro-Lifers. AS they are up front, with their
Living Wives and Daughters telling them they are expendable!

Yep! "GOO Parasite Lives Matter" You owned Breeding Ovens, not so much!

btw: In the USA among all Americans, 86% of us will allow an ABORTION for a few too many reasons!

Last edited:
: Federal court strikes down Indiana abortion law signed by Pence as unconstitutional Appeals court: Indiana abortion law signed by Mike Pence unconstitutional

So Pro-Lifers!
Are you a 100%er Pro-Lifer LOSER? Or just a 86%er Pro-Lifer? As you will allow an Abortion
in some cases.

btw: In the USA among all Americans, 86% of us will allow an ABORTION for a few too many reasons!
you seem to be quite emotional
and what's a ''goo parasite'' ?

• Banned

So Pro-Lifers!
Are you a 100%er Pro-Lifer LOSER? Or just a 86%er Pro-Lifer? As you will allow an Abortion
in some cases.

you seem to be quite emotional
and what's a ''goo parasite'' ?
upload_2018-4-20_11-42-8.png

These are OVEN ''goo parasites''! Till about 40 weeks. Maybe 41 weeks if we are lucky!

Last edited:
Just think if you were aborted .......... :iyfyus.jpg:
Are you a True 100%er Pro-Lifer?
Got the balls to answer the question?

That makes no sense.............

aren't you pro abortionist the same ones who scream take the guns save the children, make pot illegal save the children...........

aren't you the first ones to call CPS on a parent yelling at their kid at home depot.....

OH BUT WAIT abort, abort ........my body my choice , I love abortions you all say...

Someone has to speak up and protect a HUMAN LIFE WHO HAS NO VOICE...

While pathetic liberal logic protest and jails someone who HARMS an EAGLE EGG.......

You idiots consider LIFE IN SPACE with some organism you can't see with the naked eye but wait IT'S LIFE...........

Alrighty then.

:abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned
Just think if you were aborted .......... :iyfyus.jpg:
Are you a True 100%er Pro-Lifer?
Got the balls to answer the question?

That makes no sense.............

aren't you pro abortionist the same ones who scream take the guns save the children, make pot illegal save the children...........

aren't you the first ones to call CPS on a parent yelling at their kid at home depot.....

OH BUT WAIT abort, abort ........my body my choice , I love abortions you all say...

Someone has to speak up and protect a HUMAN LIFE WHO HAS NO VOICE...

While pathetic liberal logic protest and jails someone who HARMS an EAGLE EGG.......

You idiots consider LIFE IN SPACE with some organism you can't see with the naked eye but wait IT'S LIFE...........

Alrighty then.

:abgg2q.jpg:

DOPer Deflections Grow some BALLS and ANSWER the QUESTION!
Or are you a Female?

Are you a 100%er Pro-Lifer? Or just a 86%er Pro-Lifer?

• Banned
Of course the law was struck down.

Will any DOPer answer my question? In my OP!

LOL! Btw..
The law imposes an "undue burden" on a woman's right to get an abortion, said the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago.

“The Supreme Court has been clear: the State may inform a woman’s decision before viability, but it cannot prohibit it,” Judge William Bauer wrote.
Similar bills passed or proposed in other states have specifically tried to ban abortions based on a Down syndrome diagnosis.

Another 'law' passed and signed by Republicans that defied federal law. But aren't they right now whining to high heaven how 'sanctuary cities' should be defunded for defying the feds?

You just wish they would pick a position, any position, and stick with it. Republicans are forever flip-flopping on their core beliefs. The sign of a missing moral compass.

To be enforced, this type of law would require a person choosing to terminate a pregnancy to reveal private information to a government official so that the official could determine her motives for her decision. The same goes for laws limiting abortion to pregnancies that result from rape or incest. Is the government going to compel people to discuss the circumstances of how they got pregnant with a government official? Absent IVF, it can be assumed that conception occurs through the usual procedure, whether voluntary or forced. Orwell was ahead of his time.

What kind of American would permit government to interrogate people in these circumstances? Only totalitarian regimes do this sort of thing.

Another 'law' passed and signed by Republicans that defied federal law. But aren't they right now whining to high heaven how 'sanctuary cities' should be defunded for defying the feds?

You just wish they would pick a position, any position, and stick with it. Republicans are forever flip-flopping on their core beliefs. The sign of a missing moral compass.
True.

Conservatives complain that states should be able to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law pursuant to “states’ rights.”

But when a state enacts a perfectly Constitutional firearm regulatory measure, conservatives sprint to the nearest Federal court to file suit in an effort to have that measure invalidated.

So much for “states’ rights.”

Forum List

Back