David Hogg gives a master class: How to Respond to RW Trolls

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Pick your battles -- engage the stupidest trolls like Alex Jones strategically and with humor.

NEVER let the smears become the story lest you become mired in a game of BS whack-a-mole!
:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Pick your battles -- engage the stupidest trolls like Alex Jones strategically and with humor.

NEVER let the smears become the story lest you become mired in a game of BS whack-a-mole!

And NEVER actually engage, just post snark in videos that retards will guffaw at.

If Pig boi ever had to actually have a debate, well that would be too much.

And NEVER actually engage, just post snark in videos that retards will guffaw at.

I'm working up a list of top ten most horrible deporables on USMB - You just moved from 9 to 8.

Nice work!

Thanks DeRpHate. I hold your opinion right up with stepping in fresh dog shit. :thup:

Pig boi Boss Hogg is a demagogue exploiting a tragedy to further his own political aspirations. He has nothing but my contempt and I will treat him with contempt.

I'm working up a list of top ten most horrible deporables on USMB - You just moved from 9 to 8.

Nice work!

Thanks DeRpHate. I hold your opinion right up with stepping in fresh dog shit. :thup:

Pig boi Boss Hogg is a demagogue exploiting a tragedy to further his own political aspirations. He has nothing but my contempt and I will treat him with contempt.

Pig boi Boss Hogg: Living rent free in Uncensored's head since 2-14-18 :)

Lol.....spiking the football over symbolic shit is ghey. After more than a month, Hogg accomplished getting a FOX anchor kicked off the air for a week. Meanwhile, Congress could not possibly be less interested. Hogg is relevant only on message boards.:hello77::cul2::cul2:

Idiot adults who follow a CHILD LMFAO thanks that proves how arrested development runs rampant in the LEFTIST LIBERAL MORONS who must follow the lead of a kid who doesn't even know what half of life is even like yet.

way to go hero " A TEENAGER" is your idiot hero bahahahah

and to top it off the LYING asshole wasn't even there he ADMITS IT.

Nice work!

Pig boi Boss Hogg: Living rent free in Uncensored's head since 2-14-18 :)

Actually DeRpHate, Boss Hogg has been broadcasting 24/7 on the Communist propaganda networks from that time.

Idiot adults who follow a CHILD LMFAO thanks that proves how arrested development runs rampant in the LEFTIST LIBERAL MORONS who must follow the lead of a kid who doesn't even know what half of life is even like yet.

Boss Hogg is an adult, over 18.

Boss Hogg is an adult, over 18.

If you ask me I think his pathetic ass is around 23-25 I don't even believe this pos is even a teen, buuuut since they seem to think he is it still proves how the under developed left will follow a kid's lead and help destroy the nation based on pure bs. The best part is these rejects won't realize they destroyed freedom until it's way to late. But we can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back