Rapper sings I f_ck France I burn France as he symbollically strangles a white woman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rapper Sings “I Fuck France, I Burn France” as He Symbolically Strangles a White Woman
A controversial French rapper is facing more heat after he released a track in which he sings, “I fuck France, I burn France,” as he is portrayed strangling a white woman meant to symbolically represent France.
-----------------------------------

Well he could be trying to get the message across how whites are so hated and attacked , doubtful though.

200519rapper.jpg

Let that image sink in.

Africans are the same wherever they are

The ignorant white woman is a useful idiot.

USA Russia needs to take the lead on these race relations of hatefilled 3rd world wanna be conquers

OR they might be voted in and actually start making laws in our land.. like Obama

USA Russia needs to take the lead on these race relations of hatefilled 3rd world wanna be conquers

OR they might be voted in and actually start making laws in our land.. like Obama
They be pissed because countries like France were in their nations killing, raping and enslaving the Africans...

They be pissed because countries like France were in their nations killing, raping and enslaving the Africans...
As we should,, we are the top race.. tell fracnce to let guys like me protect our land those Africans wont ever step foot in our countries again

As we should,, we are the top race.. tell fracnce to let guys like me protect our land those Africans wont ever step foot in our countries again
:auiqs.jpg:

Just facts

Just facts
Sure buddy..:21:

Just facts
Do you have a history book we all don’t have?? Lo

Britian should invade Italy and start killing italians. That Roman occupation was brutal.

Britian should invade Italy and start killing italians. That Roman occupation was brutal.
They already made Italy pay by paying the Germans to complete the destruction of Rome.

Make no mistake, the EU is all about making all the countries of Europe lose their national sovereignty and 1 big failed state so they can swoop in with jackbooted thugs and establish the 1st NWO government. The importing of the foreign invaders/terrorists is meant to divide and conquer.

Little do the NWO tards know, the muslims could very well win. If the nationalists don't fight this, their sovereignty is toast.

Just facts
Do you have a history book we all don’t have?? Lo
Ahem, I had the same history books you had, did you ever read them? Did you never hear of the period in our history where white folks took over nations of dark folks and forced them to be their wage slaves?

Forum List

Back