"... raped by her uncle t... has to carry the child to term?"

That's your considered opinion about murder???

Do you live in a cave or under a rock?

b4 the point of viability, there is no point to your intrusion into any other females' uterus.

you own yours but not anyone else's. & full personhood certainly doesn't happen until a post born baby breathes on its own.

You took it out of context. You refuse to answer a simple question. Which is why I say you are so dishonest you vote Republican. In fact. As dishonest as you are you probably work for Trump.

"You took it out of context."

Again you are lying, scum.

This is the ONLY THING YOU WROTE in post #70.

"The unborn is not a living human being."

Any reader can check.

Just slither back into the primordial ooze.

b4 the point of viability, there is no point to your intrusion into any other females' uterus.

you own yours but not anyone else's. & full personhood certainly doesn't happen until a post born baby breathes on its own.

Viability is achieved when your sort is kept from the unborn human being.

Life begins at conception. Murder when Democrats are in control.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

DmS8HEgU8AENAl4.jpg

Illogical consistency is a pandemic when dealing with partisan hacks.

I challenge you to find anything here that isn't true.
And when you can't....realize that your post pertains only to you.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

We had already had our discussion in this thread. What i posted to playtime applies to you people ALL THE TIME. You cant help yourselves. Just like Democrats.
Being biologically human doesnt even imply its a human being. My skin is biologically human but it isnt a human being.
"has the full human properties appropriate to that point" Indeed, now that think about that for a bit ;)

We had already had our discussion in this thread. What i posted to playtime applies to you people ALL THE TIME. You cant help yourselves. Just like Democrats.
Being biologically human doesnt even imply its a human being. My skin is biologically human but it isnt a human being.
"has the full human properties appropriate to that point" Indeed, now that think about that for a bit ;)

So you were unable to find any errors.....I'm 100% correct again.

You, on the other hand, refuse to allow facts, reality, or biology to enter your mistaken views.

I've seen that inability before, in the less gifted.

They can't face the truth about themselves. The responses are laughable. It's not a human, it's actually a tapeworm. Kill it before it's born and goes hungry. There is only one truth. An unborn human being is a human being and they are okay with killing it. Everything else is twisted rationalization to hide from the fact that killing a baby is murder. Murder that they have justified. Why don't the pro abortionists just accept that they support this particular brand of killing a person. It is legal after all. It's been done for thousands of years by people more honest than they are. Why is there a need for this inability to face facts?

They can't face the truth about themselves. The responses are laughable. It's not a human, it's actually a tapeworm. Kill it before it's born and goes hungry. There is only one truth. An unborn human being is a human being and they are okay with killing it. Everything else is twisted rationalization to hide from the fact that killing a baby is murder. Murder that they have justified. Why don't the pro abortionists just accept that they support this particular brand of killing a person. It is legal after all. It's been done for thousands of years by people more honest than they are. Why is there a need for this inability to face facts?

Well.....it is the party of death.
What could be more appropriate than this.....

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

So you were unable to find any errors.....I'm 100% correct again.

You, on the other hand, refuse to allow facts, reality, or biology to enter your mistaken views.

I've seen that inability before, in the less gifted.
Ummm thats precisely what I am arguing. I understand you tend to rely on emotion more than anything, but I always thought you could read.
Guess I was wrong. Good day!

Just take the children. Adopt them out. Like any responsible pet parent, society should spay and neuter the mother and father.
do you think adoption is that easy....first very few can meet the criteria to adopt...and the focus of social services now is family reunification ...more than enough excess children for adoption but very few white male infants

I am not anti abortion. Abortion is killing a human being. I'm honest. I am okay with this kind of murder. It doesn't go far enough. Women who have an unintended pregnancy are like irresponsible pets who need a responsible caretaker. Abort the baby and sterilize the irresponsible parent. Many cities have a spay, neuter, release program for feral cats so that the cat colonies don't become so large it outstrips the food supply. We have growing slums. Same thing. Reduce the number of unwanted human beings like we reduce the number of unwanted dogs and cats.

do you think adoption is that easy....first very few can meet the criteria to adopt...and the focus of social services now is family reunification ...more than enough excess children for adoption but very few white male infants
You are saying that adoptive parents cannot make the grade, so kill the children and people who want to adopt can go to another country. Is this your argument for abortion?

More emotion. How is a fetus that is completely dependent on the mothers fluids to survive, a human being?
Definition of human being is

en.wikipedia.org

any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.

Ummm thats precisely what I am arguing. I understand you tend to rely on emotion more than anything, but I always thought you could read.
Guess I was wrong. Good day!

"I understand you tend to rely on emotion..."

Oh....see! Now I've forced you to rely on a lie to hide your embarrassment.

I just proved I rely on biology...and education.

You....on fabrication.

Last edited:
"I understand you tend to rely on emotion..."

Oh....see! Now I've forced you to rely in a lie to hide your embarrassment.

I just proved I rely on biology...and education.

You....on fabrication.
You post something a scientist says and it backed ME up. You just cant comprehend it. Thats why i told you to read it again.
You arent arguing science. You are arguing EMOTION.

You post something a scientist says and it backed ME up. You just cant comprehend it. Thats why i told you to read it again.
You arent arguing science. You are arguing EMOTION.

I'm not arguing at all.

I proved that life begins as conception, and preventing the biological outcome is murder.

You lied to hide the fact that I destroyed your worldview and you're not smart enough to recalculate.

I'm not arguing at all.

I proved that life begins as conception, and preventing the biological outcome is murder.

You lied to hide the fact that I destroyed your worldview and you're not smart enough to recalculate.
Fetuses arent human beings. Period.
You havent shown ANYTHING to the opposite.

Forum List

Back