Rangle found guilty

congress will issue a rebuke....he will serve out his term and then harlem will re-elect him....

his battle against the irs for not paying taxes will be more interesting...

It is interesting that the Dominican Republic tax authority isn't interested in collecting taxes, that most people there don't pay their taxes, and this charge was the joke of the year, seeing as it is a foreign country. LOL!! Interesting??

they are only gonna censure him, nothing really. He is gonna get his hand slapped by the full ethics committee.

This is a miscarriage of justice, or more accurately a kangaroo court.

We should make sending them to prison a higher priority.

Yes, considering these people hold the trust of the American people & their children, the penalty should be more severe. But why would these corrupt bastards do that to themselves?

Rangle will now become the darling of the modern left. Bank on it. Poor persecuted black guy......

He'll get a slap on the wrist. He has a 'D' by his name. Don't let the Democrats fool ya. This is just another scam. "Draining the Swamp" was and still is Bull Shit. Rangel will come out of this just fine. Watch and see.

So now what? Will he be expelled?

WTF would anyone vote for a politican under indictment? Happened here as well; we had a county judge the feds had indicted in the Public Corruption Probe receive over 100,000 votes. She was damned near re-elected.

Is this just something Democratic voters do?

Anyway, the US Attorney where Rangel has those rent-controlled apartments someone "gave" him and he "forgot" to pay taxes on the income from needs to gear up a prosecution as well.

A pox on each and every politican who accepts bribes and sells us out. We should make sending them to prison a higher priority.

Rangel's behavior is deplorable but it's certainly not "just something democrats do".

Rangel will skate. Bet on it. This is all just political theatre for the Democrats. Nothing will come of this. They along with the corrupt Liberal MSM will give him a free pass simply because he has that 'D' by his name. Now if he had that 'R' by his name? Things would go a completely different way. This is just another Democrat scam. Don't kid yourself.

Guilty on 11 of 13 ethics violations but I'd bet not enough to toss his fat ass out of the House.

Which begs the question just how many ethics violations does it take to get booted?

And some of these clowns - both parties - wonder why the public holds them in such low regard.

Next up...Maxine Waters.

Rangel will skate. Bet on it. This is all just political theatre for the Democrats. Nothing will come of this. They along with the corrupt Liberal MSM will give him a free pass simply because he has that 'D' by his name. Now if he had that 'R' by his name? Things would go a completely different way. This is just another Democrat scam. Don't kid yourself.

you mean, for instance, if this representative had been convicted of a crime that required him to wear a police monitoring bracelet....

And if he had an "r" after his name...

The party would toss him? Wouldn't let him stay in office or get him re-elected?

Is that kinda what you mean?

Guilty on 11 of 13 ethics violations but I'd bet not enough to toss his fat ass out of the House.

Which begs the question just how many ethics violations does it take to get booted?

And some of these clowns - both parties - wonder why the public holds them in such low regard.

Next up...Maxine Waters.

He has a 'D' by his name therefore the Democrats and corrupt Liberal MSM will not hold Rangel accountable. If he had that 'R' by his name,the Democrats,CNN,NBC,and NY Times would be demanding his resignation or removal 24/7. I've seen this stuff so many times before. Rangel will skate. You heard it from me first.

Rangel Found to Have Violated Multiple Ethics Rules - NYTimes.com

Break the rules pay the price , what an asshole

A House ethics panel has convicted Representative Charles B. Rangel of 12 of the 13 ethics violations he faced.

Mr. Rangel, an 80-year-old Democrat who has represented Harlem for four decades and was the longtime head of the House Ways and Means Committee, had been accused of bringing dishonor to Congress by accepting rent-stabilized apartments from a Manhattan developer, failing to pay taxes on a rental income from his Dominican villa and raising charitable donations from companies and corporate executives who had business before the committee he led.

Good. What's the punishment?

Next up...Maxine Waters.

He has a 'D' by his name therefore the Democrats and corrupt Liberal MSM will not hold Rangel accountable. If he had that 'R' by his name,the Democrats,CNN,NBC,and NY Times would be demanding his resignation or removal 24/7. I've seen this stuff so many times before. Rangel will skate. You heard it from me first.

So if someone was convicted on 10 counts of corruption, had to wear a police monitoring anklet etc...it is your claim that the Republicans would remove him? Wouldn't promote him into a powerful committee?

The panel will recommend a punishment, then the full ethics panel will have to convene a sanctions hearing to decide whether to agree to the recommended punishment or determine another one. Serious sanctions — including formal reprimand, censure or expulsion — require a vote on the House floor. Expulsion requires a two-thirds vote, while a reprimand, which Rangel refused to agree to in July, or a censure would need just a simple majority.

Link

THAT'S IT!?!?!

The worst that can happen is that he is kicked out!

That is not justice.

Waters will skate too. "Draining the Swamp?" My God,how could so many sheep eat that shit up? I haven't heard any Democrat demand Rangel's resignation or removal. I haven't heard anyone in the Liberal Press over at CNN,NBC,or NY Times call for that either. If Rangel had an 'R' by his name,the Democrats would be screeching wildly 24/7 demanding his removal. So would CNN and NBC. The only "Draining of the Swamp" will be when the Dems get the boot in January.

Rangle will now become the darling of the modern left. Bank on it. Poor persecuted black guy......

Remember Marion Barry former mayor of Washinton D.C. He was busted red handed via videotape smoking crack cocaine. He did 6 months in prison and then was re-eleted again as mayor. Brotha's taking care of Brotha's. The fact that one is a convicted felon apparently has no influence in their thought process. Make no mistake, the black caucas will ensure Rangel only gets a slap on the wrist.

If the race card fails, they can always blame Bush/Cheney for Rangel's indiscretions.

Remember Marion Barry former mayor of Washinton D.C. He was busted red handed via videotape smoking crack cocaine. He did 6 months in prison and then was re-eleted again as mayor. Brotha's taking care of Brotha's. The fact that one is a convicted felon apparently has no influence in their thought process. Make no mistake, the black caucas will ensure Rangel only gets a slap on the wrist.

If the race card fails, they can always blame Bush/Cheney for Rangel's indiscretions.

Bingo! :clap2:

Forum List

Back