Randi Rhodes

The things a man does for love. First you slay a dragon, then you watch chick flicks.

And in exchange, you get home made sandwiches.

Hannity is the scum of the earth and rachel isn't much better.

Hannity, the ex construction guy, and Maddow, who is a Rhodes scholar who has a doctorate in Politics aren't even in the same hemisphere.

they do the same thing, and as I said, Hannity is worse.

Hannity banks on his audiance NOT fact checking him. If they did, they would know he is a liar. They do NOT DO the same thing.

Her voice is like a crow kicked in the nuts. Her opinions make Eots and Terrall seem sane and rational. The color scheme of her web page causes migraines. She was one of the stars of Air America.

Maddow was on Air America as well? Whats your point again? OH and her opinions are actually backed up with facts.

Of course she will blow it once in a while, and get this..I HEARD HER SAY SHE WAS WRONG.

Hannity, comments?

no one gives a fuck about hannity but you. how long have you been obsessed by him?

seek help, it's creepy

Her voice is like a crow kicked in the nuts. Her opinions make Eots and Terrall seem sane and rational. The color scheme of her web page causes migraines. She was one of the stars of Air America.

Maddow was on Air America as well? Whats your point again? OH and her opinions are actually backed up with facts.

Of course she will blow it once in a while, and get this..I HEARD HER SAY SHE WAS WRONG.

Hannity, comments?

no one gives a fuck about hannity but you. how long have you been obsessed by him?

seek help, it's creepy

Hannity, Ostrich....tomatoe, Tomotoe....

(Oh and the name Hannity is sort of a metaphor, he represents everything right wing media fox.)

Hannity, comments?

seek help, it's creepy

(Oh and the name Hannity is sort of a metaphor, he represents everything right wing media fox.)

there's no *e* in tomato, mr quayle, and if you've watched hannity for more than three seconds you've devoted more time to him than i ever will.

but then, i'm not brain dead.

seek help, it's creepy

there's no *e* in tomato, mr quayle, and if you've watched hannity for more than three seconds you've devoted more time to him than i ever will.

You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. Please try again later.

seek help, it's creepy

There is also no such word as Tomote either, so bow down to Mr. Quayle. (or worse, Bush, he looked up Tomote on the interwebs once I heard). :lol:

You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. Please try again later.

Oh Elroy!

Hannity, the ex construction guy, and Maddow, who is a Rhodes scholar who has a doctorate in Politics aren't even in the same hemisphere.

they do the same thing, and as I said, Hannity is worse.

Hannity banks on his audiance NOT fact checking him. If they did, they would know he is a liar. They do NOT DO the same thing.

Hannity hasn't caught up with the information age. He also rarely has anything remotely resembling an original or otherwise creative thought.

Randi Rhodes is the best informed, most comprehensive and smartest broadcast personality on Radio.

She (Rhodes) served in the United States Air Force -- the military, unlike most if not all the right wing radio broads or men.

That does give her more of an insight to certain things. Ol Rush, didnt he serve? NO? Something about a pimple on his ass?

Forum List

Back