Randi Rhodes

Her voice is like a crow kicked in the nuts. Her opinions make Eots and Terrall seem sane and rational. The color scheme of her web page causes migraines. She was one of the stars of Air America.

I like her show and i like how she dares/asks her audiance to look up things she says. She is really really into research.

I wonder if Hannity does this.

Her voice is like a crow kicked in the nuts. Her opinions make Eots and Terrall seem sane and rational. The color scheme of her web page causes migraines. She was one of the stars of Air America.

Maddow was on Air America as well? Whats your point again? OH and her opinions are actually backed up with facts.

Of course she will blow it once in a while, and get this..I HEARD HER SAY SHE WAS WRONG.

Hannity, comments?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ER3SsLQY8]YouTube - Ozzy Osbourne & Randy Rhoads Crazy Train Live After Hours[/ame]

I like her show and i like how she dares/asks her audiance to look up things she says. She is really really into research.

I wonder if Hannity does this.

You seem somewhat , hung up on Hannity....

Maybe you could check and see if they have a blow up model....:lol:

Maddow was on Air America as well? Whats your point again? OH and her opinions are actually backed up with facts.

Of course she will blow it once in a while, and get this..I HEARD HER SAY SHE WAS WRONG.

Hannity, comments?

I hardly believe she says it enough..

Hannity is the scum of the earth and rachel isn't much better.

sloth-goonies-767026.jpg

RANDI...RHODES?

Hannity is the scum of the earth and rachel isn't much better.

Hannity, the ex construction guy, and Maddow, who is a Rhodes scholar who has a doctorate in Politics aren't even in the same hemisphere. The other Rachel actually asks her fans to fact check her. That is why her show is so good.

Forum List

Back