Rand Paul

This was Jim Bunning's seat.

This is like starting a woohoo Kirsten Gillibrand is winning!!!! thread.

It's amusing to see that Dems believe the Tea Party = Republican Party

:lol::lol::lol:

It is amusing. I have several dem friends who now realize that the tea party is a force to be reckoned with. They aren't the crazy progressive libs, they're what the party used to stand for.

Good point: I think the greates fear of the Dems is discovering that the Tea Party is NOT the Republican Party that is the nemesis, but a viable, and attractive alternative to the liberally controlled Democratic Party.

BOTH the R's and D's will lose their conservative bases to the Tea Party's success.

Rand IS a republican.

I just heard a story about how hard Mitch McConnell worked behind the scenes to help Paul, despite opposing him in the primary.

He's made him his boy.

I "heard a story" that all Dems are morons.

But I don't believe every idiotic thing I "hear," and I certainly wouldn't destroy my credability by posting it.

credability? Is that how they spell it where you come from? lol

So status quo is a victory?

It's not status quo. Rand Paul is a Constitutional Conservative.

I wouldn't go that far. he is still for the war on terror and the war on drugs and both of their civil rights and constitutional abuses. he is also for government subsidies to the mining industry as well as a number of other stances which he differs from constitutionalists on.

I just heard a story about how hard Mitch McConnell worked behind the scenes to help Paul, despite opposing him in the primary.

He's made him his boy.

I "heard a story" that all Dems are morons.

But I don't believe every idiotic thing I "hear," and I certainly wouldn't destroy my credability by posting it.

credability? Is that how they spell it where you come from? lol

And the pettiness begins......I've heard you'll grow up to make a wonderful secretary....maybe even a White House Intern.

Wear a blue suit

The doctor shortage is caused by doctors going into right wing politics.

My Dr is running for a state level office as a republican.
This is his third attempt though.

Forum List

Back