Rand Paul

Boy the Democrats sure did spend an awful lot of cash viciously smearing the poor guy. All that cash just flushed right down the toilet. The Dem personal smears in this one really were some of the worst i've ever seen. So Congrats Rand Paul. You earned this one.

Umm official early results show Conway in the lead.

:lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

Results NOW show Ron Paul 55% and Bitch Conway 45%

Remember last summer? The tea party didn't exist in their minds. They are in the slow reading group.

How the heck does that happen? I am watching the official elections site where the votes are reported for official use.

KY - Election Results

Rand PAUL (REP) 48.14% 64,097
Jack CONWAY (DEM) 51.86% 69,050

and that is with partial reports in 4 counties only.

Last edited:
The Beginning....

Wins in Kentucky

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

teapartypatriots.jpg

He took the republican seat in Kentucky.

In the end the Tea Party and other conservative independents will indeed pull enough conservative votes to create a split - therefore the Dem will retain their seat.
This will happen at least 4 times tonight.

:lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

Results NOW show Ron Paul 55% and Bitch Conway 45%

Remember last summer? The tea party didn't exist in their minds. They are in the slow reading group.

How the heck does that happen? I am watching the official elections site where the votes are reported for official use.

KY - Election Results

Probably because the state does not have the resources to kept their site updated accurately in a timely manner.

KY - Election Results

Probably because the state does not have the resources to kept their site updated accurately in a timely manner.

it is a red state after all.

Forum List

Back