Rand Paul VanDaminators Mcain!Off the top ropes he takes out the old bastard <used to be a war hero>

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I still can't believe what McCain did in Munich last week. I know, I know I should not have been surprised because former war hero Mr. Maverick is up to his old tricks again. Rand really takes him out. YAY! I love this guy. He's really finding his niche.

Cool runnings. Rand is going to keep giving McCain hell. As he should.

Rand Paul Criticizes John McCain For Attacking Trump, ‘Playing Footsies’ With Europe
"
Paul stated he will “support the president when I can because he is of my party, and I’m not going out of the way to pick fights,”

“I have opposed some of the nominees and I will continue to oppose them if I think he’s wrong, but I’m not going to go overseas and bash the president, Republican or Democrat, and play footsies with Europeans.”

Read more: GANG OF HATE? Rand Paul SLAMS John McCain For 'Playing Footsies' With Dems, Europeans [VIDEO]

Paul stated he will “support the president when I can because he is of my party

Let it be noted he said he'll support the President "because he is of my party," and not "country"

Considering he is discussing party loyalty that makes total sense to any reasonable individual.

McCain not only ripped Trump but ripped the USA. Fuck him.

I still can't believe what McCain did in Munich last week. I know, I know I should not have been surprised because former war hero Mr. Maverick is up to his old tricks again. Rand really takes him out. YAY! I love this guy. He's really finding his niche.

Rand Paul Criticizes John McCain For Attacking Trump, ‘Playing Footsies’ With Europe
"
Paul stated he will “support the president when I can because he is of my party, and I’m not going out of the way to pick fights,”

“I have opposed some of the nominees and I will continue to oppose them if I think he’s wrong, but I’m not going to go overseas and bash the president, Republican or Democrat, and play footsies with Europeans.”

Read more: GANG OF HATE? Rand Paul SLAMS John McCain For 'Playing Footsies' With Dems, Europeans [VIDEO]
I am starting to warm up to Rand Paul a little bit now.

Thank you Sen. Paul.

I am guessing at this point that McCain is getting senile and he thinks he was maybe in the Russian, Chinese, or N.Korean Navy and got shot down over Arizona by an American missile.

McCain also knifed President Bush in the back this is nothing new from him. McCain is not guy you want for a friend he's a back stabber.

Meanwhile, Russia is escalating its war on Ukraine and its threat to US and Nato forces. Russian forces now in Ukraine.

The treasonous, traitor McCain should be arrested or voluntarily resign. If not, him should switch to the democrat party so he can stop pretending.

Meanwhile, Russia is escalating its war on Ukraine and its threat to US and Nato forces. Russian forces now in Ukraine.

Link? You know I am going to hammer you on this. :) Oh and we will get to debate. Just getting ready to buy this house and then I can spend some time hammering away at you.

:)

McCain also knifed President Bush in the back this is nothing new from him. McCain is not guy you want for a friend he's a back stabber.

Oh thank you so much. He spent the whole Bush administration double dealing and fucking them over.

Oh thank you so much. He spent the whole Bush administration double dealing and fucking them over.

McCain never forgave President Bush for giving him that Black Love Child in the 2000 primary. Can't imagine why.

"

I am starting to warm up to Rand Paul a little bit now.

Thank you Sen. Paul.

I'll say one thing for the Pauls. And I have no dog in this hunt till I buy south again. I'm up in Canada now (double citizen but I watch and work from afar) From everything I have ever seen about them they are as honest as the day is long.

They fascinate me. Because they are honest politicians.

Ruh roh. Danger to others.

Link? You know I am going to hammer you on this. :) Oh and we will get to debate. Just getting ready to buy this house and then I can spend some time hammering away at you.

Here is a map of combat operations. It gets updated daily. Just click on the little red or blue dots and a short explanation comes up. More detailed explanations are found in the right-hand column. You would probably have to be watching it for awhile to see the escalation, but you may find this to be a helpful link.

www.liveuamap.com/en/2017/26-february-tube-artillery-is-active-near-stakhanovkadiivka

McCain never forgave President Bush for giving him that Black Love Child in the 2000 primary. Can't imagine why.

Bush didn't do that. His team did and they were wrong to do so. Just like Cruz's people sunk him over Carson in Iowa.

What those damn stupid fools did was kill Ted's run for th presidency.

Look. I spent most of my life doing promo. And politics. You do not allow renegades ro go half cocked.

I really want to point this out. I don't believe for one minute Senator Cruz did the hit on Carson.

I beleive he would never have done that. But when politicians thing they can just hand it over to the campaign managers?

McCain needs to be thrown PUT of the republican party.

And with his side kick. Look its not a matter of we don't like them These two bozos were flying over to Egypt at Obama's request to free FUCKING MORSI. Who killed so many Christians.

I want all these men to be investigated.

The treasonous, traitor McCain should be arrested or voluntarily resign. If not, him should switch to the democrat party so he can stop pretending.
Arrested? So that's what you want to do to people who oppose the president? Wow

Forum List

Back