BREAKING: TIME WARNER CABLE DECLINES TO RENEW CNN’S CONTRACT

Will you Conservatives be the adult in the room and not laugh out loud and rub it in Libs faces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Cable television giant, Time Warner, has released a statement detailing their decision to not renew CNN’s cable TV contract for 2018.

The decision comes off of the news that CNN will be barred from the White House press room indefinitely. This, and a steady decline in viewership and credibility likely led to Time Warner’s decision.

CNN released in a comment in response saying that they are grateful for the many years that they have worked with Time Warner, but will now look to the future.

With Time Warner dumping CNN it’s likely only a matter of time before other major companies follow suit.

CNN, you will be missed… by someone I’m sure.
BREAKING: TIME WARNER CABLE DECLINES TO RENEW CNN'S CONTRACT | The Underground Report

Cable television giant, Time Warner, has released a statement detailing their decision to not renew CNN’s cable TV contract for 2018.

The decision comes off of the news that CNN will be barred from the White House press room indefinitely. This, and a steady decline in viewership and credibility likely led to Time Warner’s decision.

CNN released in a comment in response saying that they are grateful for the many years that they have worked with Time Warner, but will now look to the future.

With Time Warner dumping CNN it’s likely only a matter of time before other major companies follow suit.

BREAKING: TIME WARNER CABLE DECLINES TO RENEW CNN'S CONTRACT | The Underground Report
^ Fake news

^ Fake news

Indeed.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

More fake news. It's an epidemic on this site. No cable provider is "dropping" CNN. Jesus Christ you conservatives are stupid as fuck.

Ah the infinite stupidity of the Pseudo-Cons

Debunked days ago.

Shaking my head in wonder.......

It would be funny if they dropped CNN, though. I would laugh my ass off.

You've got to feel a bit sorry for the moron who posted this bullshit......He is probably just an immature.......hold on a second, he probably voted for ANOTHER immature child....Never mind.

Time Warner is to cable/ internet what a CNN is to balanced news. Both suck....bigly.

Best I can find is that with the possible acquisition of Time Warner by AT&T, CNN might end up being independent and not regulated by AT&T if it goes through, I can find nothing that would indicate that Time Warner or AT&T have any intention of dropping the CNN completely. They just might have to stand on their own based on ratings.

You've got to feel a bit sorry for the moron who posted this bullshit......He is probably just an immature.......hold on a second, he probably voted for ANOTHER immature child....Never mind.

Same kind of reasoning the taliban or isis has to do their religious shit...Doesn't make much sense but within their tiny little minds they think they're right.

It is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back