Rand Paul urges Trump not to take military action in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rand Paul Urges Trump Not To Take Military Action In Syria

Senator Rand Paul has urged the President to stick to the position on Syria that he espoused before taking office – that military intervention will do more harm than good.

The Senator retweeted a tweet from Trump posted in August of 2013, when a similar chemical weapon attack to this week’s was blamed on the Syrian government.

"I don’t want to support people who hate our country"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're inching towards a war people somebody is gonna flip that button sooner or later. What better timing to do it other than on Trump's watch.

AND OVER ON DRUDGE WE HAVE THIS ONE :

upload_2017-4-6_9-6-53.png

I'd urge Trump not to take military action too, but not because of an anti-semitic conspiracy theory about how the joos faked the attack.

I'd urge Trump not to take military action too, but not because of an anti-semitic conspiracy theory about how the joos faked the attack.

No, it was the CIA backed mercenaries created and armed by the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast that repeated the same shit that they did in 2013.

• Banned

No, it was the CIA backed mercenaries created and armed by the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast that repeated the same shit that they did in 2013.

Just like anyone with a brain realizes that ASSAD has no reason to do what they accuse him of.....
He Russia was helping Syria a few months ago when that a hole was still in office.

Senator Rand Paul has urged the President to stick to the position on Syria that he espoused before taking office – that military intervention will do more harm than good.

The Senator retweeted a tweet from Trump posted in August of 2013, when a similar chemical weapon attack to this week’s was blamed on the Syrian government.

We're inching towards a war people somebody is gonna flip that button sooner or later. What better timing to do it other than on Trump's watch.

View attachment 120539

Lets hope he listens.

One reason Trump got elected was due to his non interventerist Mid East policy. If he renigs on his word it is worse than not repealing Obamacare

Trump isn't going to take any action. His daddy Putin won't allow it.

View attachment 120539
It would be insane to launch a military campaign in Syria. We would be attacking the forces that are fighting ISIS, not exactly an America First action. Trump could decide to get tough but he faces the same post-Iraq, post-Afghanistan dilemmas faced by Obama. The best we can do is increasing sanctions on Russia and that's not very likely considering the administration's position on Russia. The most likely outcome is more saber rattling from Trump which will leave Assad, the world’s highest-profile war criminal, alive to bomb another day.

Last edited:

View attachment 120539
I agree if anything is to be done it's the UN's responsibility.

NEW ARTICLE OUT ON SAME TOPIC :

With the President now reportedly considering military action in Syria, Donald Trump needs to take his own advice from four years ago, when in a series of tweets Trump warned Obama about the insanity of attempting to topple Bashar Al-Assad.
JUST SAY NO; TRUMP BEING PRESSURED BY NEO-CONS TO ATTACK SYRIA
President repeatedly warned Obama not to attempt regime change in 2013

Just Say No; Trump Being Pressured By Neo-Cons to Attack Syria

Forum List

Back