Rand Paul To Sue Over NSA Spying Policies

Any American who cares about his/her freedom should get behind this. We are all eligible to join in this class action law suit. At some point we will either have to stand up for our rights under the Constitution or submit to tyranny. It's time to stand and be counted. Will you?

Sen. Rand Paul to sue over NSA spying practices | Fox News
Good for him. I have been behind getting RID of the NSA or scaling them back for quite some time now.

No you haven't.

Unless "quite some time" began 5 years ago.
You don't tell me anything boy. Get it? You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Whiny little Rand is suing NSA just as much as the pubs voted against ObamaCare..

Wise up.

He's doing the same thing the pubs are with their posturing - He's running for office.

Whiny little Rand is suing NSA just as much as the pubs voted against ObamaCare..

Wise up.

He's doing the same thing the pubs are with their posturing - He's running for office.
So, does that mean you have no problem with the NSA spying?

Any American who cares about his/her freedom should get behind this. We are all eligible to join in this class action law suit. At some point we will either have to stand up for our rights under the Constitution or submit to tyranny. It's time to stand and be counted. Will you?

This is pure demagoguery on Rand's part. He waited until the matter is already headed to the Supreme Court. His "class action suit" would be entirely superfluous and would decide no new question that isn't already headed to the Supreme Court.

But... it's a great fundraising vehicle!

The solicitation, which asks for individuals’ names, email addresses and zip codes, also asks for a donation to help “stop Big Brother from infringing on our Fourth Amendment freedoms.”

Rand is leading from behind.

In case you haven't heard, Larry Klayman is already out in front on this issue, as well as the ACLU. They have done all the heavy lifting. You know...actually filing suits and battling in court, not just bloviating about maybe one day soon doing so.

Rand is drafting. Coasting on others' hard work for personal gain.

So go ahead and send him your money for this bogus "class action suit". :lol: You deserve to have him take it.

But if you really do give a serious fuck about this, send your money to Klayman or the ACLU. They are the ones spending real money on it, and will have to spend more in the months to come.

Here is what Rand Paul is going to do. He is going to take money from you rubes, then he will file a bogus suit (if he even bothers to actually do so) which will be immediately dismissed, then he will rant about the government trying to suppress the truth, then he will cry all the way to the bank with the big pile of money you sent him.

Send your money to Klayman and the ACLU. Rand Paul is a poser. A fake.

Last edited:

Good deal. It's about time more people stood up to the tyrant.

The Obama administration sure likes to sue states who disagree with them or who attempt to uphold federal immigration laws. Those lawsuits were bullshit.

This lawsuit makes sense because it's usually a federal offense to spy on people without due cause and a warrant. Fuck Obama and the NSA. They aren't looking for terrorists, they are looking for political dissenters. They should be stopped.

The Obama administration sure likes to sue states who disagree with them or who attempt to uphold federal immigration laws. Those lawsuits were bullshit.

This lawsuit makes sense because it's usually a federal offense to spy on people without due cause and a warrant. Fuck Obama and the NSA. They aren't looking for terrorists, they are looking for political dissenters. They should be stopped.

Am I the only one around here who has heard of Larry Klayman's suit? The ACLU's suit?

Rand Paul is riding on their hard work. He's a fake.

Am I the only one around here who has heard of Larry Klayman's suit? The ACLU's suit?

What about you, G5, are you opposed to the spying or do you support it? Maybe one of you leftist assholes will answer that simple question.

Yes, I signed the class action earlier today.

Using a blanket court order to spy on every single American without being under suspicion for anything what so ever is completely unconstitutional, and it doesn't matter if Bush is doing it, or obama's doing it, or the man in the fucking moon... it's unconstitutional.

Got NOTHING to do with liberal or conservative... NOTHING. It's got to do with the CONSTITUTION and OUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION, and a government that PISSES on BOTH.

Last edited:

What about you, G5, are you opposed to the spying or do you support it? Maybe one of you leftist assholes will answer that simple question.

BWA-HA-HA-HA! I have only made a zillion posts about my thoughts on NSA spying and the Patriot Act that has been going on since BEFORE Obama. You rubes have such selective vision and willful retardation that you STILL think I am a liberal. :lol:

I pity you dumb fucks who did not discover the Constitution until January 20, 2009. I guess you were all in comas for eight years before that, eh?

No wonder you fall for a poser like Rand Paul. SEND YOUR SUPPORT TO KLAYMAN AND THE ACLU!!!

You do know what they have doing about the NSA, right? RIGHT!?!?! They sure as shit haven't waiting until now to start talking about maybe sorta thinking about one day filing a "class action suit". Nope.

Last edited:

BWA-HA-HA-HA! I have only made a zillion posts about my thoughts on NSA spying and the Patriot Act that has been going on since BEFORE Obama. You rubes have such selective vision and willful retardation that you STILL think I am a liberal. :lol:

I pity you dumb fucks who did not discover the Constitution until January 20, 2009. I guess you were all in comas for eight years before that, eh?

No wonder you fall for a poser like Rand Paul.
Who the fuck are you talking to, bubble head?

I remember a lot of conservatives here that had a MAJOR problem with the Patriot Act, including MYSELF.

Now how about answering the fucking question instead of dancing around it? Do you want to stop the spying or not?

Who the fuck are you talking to, bubble head?

I remember a lot of conservatives here that had a MAJOR problem with the Patriot Act, including MYSELF.

And here it is, 2014, and Rand Paul has still not filed a suit.

Meanwhile, back at the ACLU and Judicial Watch...

Now how about answering the fucking question instead of dancing around it? Do you want to stop the spying or not?

Hmmm...let's seeeeeeee...

Maybe this will help you:

Yup. The Patriot Act was not just about terrorism, folks. It is a huge domestic law enforcement tool, too.

The law enforcement community had a gigantic wish list of extra powers they wanted, and 9/11 provided the perfect opportunity to acquire those powers. The Patriot Act is the end result.

A massive government expansion and instrusion into our private lives.

All in the name of "safety" and "security".

You can leave your car doors unlocked in a totalitarian society.

Or maybe this:
There's a different between going after TERRORIST and a massive spying on the population of this country. BIG DIFFERENCE.

There is no difference between what Bush and Obama did. NO DIFFERENCE.

Anyone who believed law enforcement wanted the Patriot Act just to chase terrorists was one naive idiot. It is chock full of a law enforcement wish list for domestic use. They had that list in their pocket, and when 9/11 happened, they were afforded the perfect opportunity to get their wish list enacted. That's why it took no time at all to write.

It should have been called RICO II.

I would not be surprised if there was another law enforcement wish list somewhere, waiting for the next big terror attack on us.

Patriot Act II: This Time We're REALLY Burning the Constitution.

And all the rubes will be donning even bigger flag pins and yellow ribbons. "You're against Patriot Act II? YOU TERRORIST LOVER!!! Look at all these dead Americans!"

(cue mass email Powerpoint slide show)

Or maybe this:
One other thing, if Liberals are continuing to blame Bush for this, why didn't the Obama administration try to repeal the Patriot Act sooner? Or is it because our government is too addicted to power? Or is it because Liberals don't want to further tarnish the reputation of their chosen one? You know, Obama could have done something to stop this if he wanted to.

Well, you see, the alleged "Conservatives" were so rock hard and engorged over the Patriot Act and all its intrusions on our privacy and its Constitutional violations, they had no blood left for their brains to think about what would happen when power shifted and the other party inherited all this kick ass totalitarian shit they had created.

Oooooops!!!

Or maybe this:

I am extremely pissed about warrantless searches and wiretaps. There simply is no excuse for them.

I have been angry since before the ink on the Patriot Act was even dry.

The johnny-come-latelies are only angry because they have been told by their masters to be angry at Obama all the time, no matter what. This faux love of the Constitution is just a cover. This is about Obama, not the Constitution. The boneheads are not actually informed on any issue, much less the Patriot Act, or warrantless wiretaps, or the Constitution, or they would have been angry for far longer.

Or maybe this: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/327777-big-brother-walks-with-you.html

Do you need to see some more of my dance steps?

Rand Paul is a poser. A fake.

Last edited:

Hmmm...let's seeeeeeee...

Maybe this will help you:

Or maybe this:

Or maybe this:
Well, you see, the alleged "Conservatives" were so rock hard and engorged over the Patriot Act and all its intrusions on our privacy and its Constitutional violations, they had no blood left for their brains to think about what would happen when power shifted and the other party inherited all this kick ass totalitarian shit they had created.

Oooooops!!!

Or maybe this:

I am extremely pissed about warrantless searches and wiretaps. There simply is no excuse for them.

I have been angry since before the ink on the Patriot Act was even dry.

The johnny-come-latelies are only angry because they have been told by their masters to be angry at Obama all the time, no matter what. This faux love of the Constitution is just a cover. This is about Obama, not the Constitution. The boneheads are not actually informed on any issue, much less the Patriot Act, or warrantless wiretaps, or the Constitution, or they would have been angry for far longer.

Or maybe this: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/327777-big-brother-walks-with-you.html

Do you need to see some more of my dance steps?

Rand Paul is a poser. A fake.
How about a straight fucking answer, douchebag?

Tea Party activist Larry Klayman said during a radio interview on Tuesday that he would seek to regain national security clearance following his victory in a lawsuit challenging the National Security Agency’s (NSA) data-gathering operations.

Right Wing Watch reported on Wednesday that Klayman also took a potshot at another Tea Party favorite, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), during his appearance on The Steve Malzberg Show, boasting about his own plan to file a class action lawsuit against the NSA while accusing Paul of showboating.

“We did the heavy lifting here,” Klayman told Malzberg. “We got Rand Paul, who shot his mouth off months ago that he was gonna do a class-action [suit]. Now all of a sudden, after he’s collected all of his money from donors, he decides that he’s gonna think about a class action. You know, they’re politicians — and that goes for the Tea Party ones up there on Capitol Hill. And I’m a proud Tea Party person. Some people say I invented the concept.”

Tea Party ?inventor? Larry Klayman mocks Rand Paul?s Tea Party bonafides | The Raw Story

ACLU v. Clapper – Challenge to NSA Mass Call-Tracking Program

The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the National Security Agency’s mass collection of Americans’ phone records. The complaint argues that the dragnet, justified by the Patriot Act’s Section 215, violates the right of privacy protected by the Fourth Amendment as well as the First Amendment rights of free speech and association. The complaint also charges that the program exceeds the authority that Congress provided through the Patriot Act. The lawsuit seeks to end the mass domestic spying and have all of the collected data deleted. In December 2013, a federal judge denied the ACLU’s motion for a preliminary injunction and granted the government's motion to dismiss, and we appealed on January 2, 2014.

Rand Paul is using the momentum created by the ACLU and Judicial Watch to bilk rubes for cash and popularity.

Obvious demagogue scammer is obvious.

ACLU v. Clapper – Challenge to NSA Mass Call-Tracking Program

The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the National Security Agency’s mass collection of Americans’ phone records. The complaint argues that the dragnet, justified by the Patriot Act’s Section 215, violates the right of privacy protected by the Fourth Amendment as well as the First Amendment rights of free speech and association. The complaint also charges that the program exceeds the authority that Congress provided through the Patriot Act. The lawsuit seeks to end the mass domestic spying and have all of the collected data deleted. In December 2013, a federal judge denied the ACLU’s motion for a preliminary injunction and granted the government's motion to dismiss, and we appealed on January 2, 2014.

Rand Paul is using the momentum created by the ACLU and Judicial Watch to bilk rubes for cash and popularity.

Obvious demagogue scammer is obvious.

I haven't yet decided if Rand is as phony as he sometimes seems, or it just a 'skilled politician' doing what he needs to to raise money and win elections. I also haven't yet decided if a 'skilled politician' is substantially different than a lying piece of shit.

How about a straight fucking answer, douchebag?

I am giving you a straight answer. I just want to ensure you never ever make the idiotic mistake of assuming something about me that is not true. So here are some more of my dance steps, rimjob:

Here's a topic I started about the ACLU's suit against the NSA: www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-just...dges-ny-judge-says-nsa-metasearch-legal.htmlf

And here's one of my posts:

And now a history lesson:

Like many other areas of American law, the Fourth Amendment finds its roots in English legal doctrine. Sir Edward Coke, in Semayne's case (1604), famously stated: "The house of every one is to him as his castle and fortress, as well for his defence against injury and violence as for his repose."[2] Semayne's Case acknowledged that the King did not have unbridled authority to intrude on his subjects' dwellings but recognized that government agents were permitted to conduct searches and seizures under certain conditions when their purpose was lawful and a warrant had been obtained.[3]

The 1760s saw a growth in the intensity of litigation against state officers, who, using general warrants, conducted raids in search of materials relating to John Wilkes's publications attacking both government policies and the King himself. The most famous of these cases involved John Entick, whose home was forcibly entered by the King's Messenger Nathan Carrington, along with others, pursuant to a warrant issued by George Montagu-Dunk, 2nd Earl of Halifax authorizing them “to make strict and diligent search for . . . the author, or one concerned in the writing of several weekly very seditious papers intitled, ‘The Monitor or British Freeholder, No 257, 357, 358, 360, 373, 376, 378, and 380,’″ and seized printed charts, pamphlets and other materials. Entick filed suit in Entick v Carrington, argued before the Court of King's Bench in 1765. Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden ruled that both the search and the seizure was unlawful, as the warrant authorized the seizure of all of Entick's papers—not just the criminal ones—and as the warrant lacked probable cause to even justify the search. By holding that "[O]ur law holds the property of every man so sacred, that no man can set his foot upon his neighbour's close without his leave",[4] Entick established the English precedent that the executive is limited in intruding on private property by common law.[3]

2. Coke's Rep. 91a, 77 Eng. Rep. 194 (K.B. 1604)
3. Kilman and Costello, pp. 1281–1282
4. Entick v Carrington, 2 Wils. K. B. 275, 291; 95 Eng. Rep. 807, 817 (K. B. 1765)

Someone needs to explain to asshole Judge Pauley the whole reason we have a Fourth Amendment is because of general warrants. They were deliberately made unconstitutional by our Founders.

And before anyone says it, don't start ranting about Obama. This was started under Bush. USA PATRIOT Act, Section 215. Obama is merely carrying the baton handed to him.

We have been sold down the river by the pigs and the men (literary reference). This is a totally bipartisan ass fucking you are receiving. Face facts.

Is it starting to sink into your skull yet, kiddo? Rand Paul is a poser. The ACLU and Judicial Watch are the real thing.

Last edited:
Notice how the libs (who were against the Patriot Act and NSA spying when Bush was president) can't take a stand on it now that Obama is using it? Anybody surprised?

Forum List

Back