Rand Paul: Stupidity of Mccain and his ilk prevent solution in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rand Paul: “Stupidity” Of McCain And His Ilk Prevent Solution In Syria

Senator Rand Paul, who has been vocal in his opposition of the US missile strike on Syria, hit out at advocates of the action, including his long time rival John McCain, this past weekend, equating their support of military action with “stupidity”.
Senator says bombing will lead to "more death and more refugees”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Az voted this loser back in is beyond me, my guess they thought he was better than some Democratic douche bag, but he could actually be worse. He sold his soul to the puppet masters.

We don't want any solutions in the middle east, what we're after is endless war; Eric Prince style.

I was hoping the 60th cruise missile failed because McCain was strapped to it. :(

We don't want any solutions in the middle east, what we're after is endless war; Eric Prince style.
From what I have read the ME power brokers do not want peace they want total control.
Like the US does you mean?
I don't see the USA claiming that all infidels and heretics must be killed. Nor does the USA or its allies have to stand by and be blamed for the choices that the Islamist who desire worldwide control through savergy and attrition take over to the point where they can stomp on whomever they please when or where ever they please. The investments we already have throughout the world were agreements already in place to help stabilize peaceful resolutions. Just because the Clinton crew and Obama allowed this crap called the Islamic state and al-Qaeda to grow doesn't mean the rest of the world will stand by in silence and allow it to continue. Those people called for the "long breath" of 'their terrorism war' and if you want to join them go for it but don't expect anyone else to go with you.

From what I have read the ME power brokers do not want peace they want total control.
Like the US does you mean?
I don't see the USA claiming that all infidels and heretics must be killed. Nor does the USA or its allies have to stand by and be blamed for the choices that the Islamist who desire worldwide control through savergy and attrition take over to the point where they can stomp on whomever they please when or where ever they please. The investments we already have throughout the world were agreements already in place to help stabilize peaceful resolutions. Just because the Clinton crew and Obama allowed this crap called the Islamic state and al-Qaeda to grow doesn't mean the rest of the world will stand by in silence and allow it to continue. Those people called for the "long breath" of 'their terrorism war' and if you want to join them go for it but don't expect anyone else to go with you.

We just bomb.

Forum List

Back