Rand Paul Says GOP Brand ‘Sucks’: ‘Fighting 40 Years of Us Doing a Crappy Job’

We have the basis of a good centrist GOP. Watch in the next two years as we happily shed the far right for new numbers of women and minority Republicans.

We have the basis of a good centrist GOP. Watch in the next two years as we happily shed the far right for new numbers of women and minority Republicans.
Give it up, nobody's buying your phony "I'm a Republican" bullshit. Everyone knows you're a damn liberal.

Give it up, nobody's buying your phony "I'm a Republican" bullshit. Everyone knows you're a damn liberal.

Hell yeah. When I joined two years ago he made no secret of it. I guess he is getting ready for that power change. He wants to be a poster that is always on the "winning" side. Which ever side is in power, THAT is what side he wants to be on.

He is neither a conservative or a liberal, he's a paid poster. Paid to parrot that establishment line. What ever policies the elites want him to push, he has to support. So when the "conservatives" take over, naturally, he'll have to be a conservative. That's the only way to get paid. Duh. . .

They same will be true about a lot of folks around here.

Me, I'll be the same as always, loyal opposition to the Jack Booted Statist Thugs. Except these shills will go from calling me a conservative to calling me a liberal at the point. :rock:

I have always been what I have claimed: to be a mainstream Republican who has very little use for the far right reactionaries. You can always tell when they lie: their lips are moving. Yup, check out Mr Squeal above. :lol:

Forum List

Back