Rand Paul Says GOP Brand ‘Sucks’: ‘Fighting 40 Years of Us Doing a Crappy Job’

Good for Rand Paul, just good on him.

If he can loosen up on some of the libertarian stuff, reach out honestly to women and minorities and millennials: who know?

Well worth watching.

The problem is, A LOT of the other Republicans seriously DO hate minorities. That's why they are in the party to begin with. If Republicans like him DO manage to attract new types of constituents, the old types, the types his father attracted will leave. So in the end, it won't be much of a net gain or loss.

It's a shame too. Because I seriously think that of both parties, the party elites that hate minorities the most have GOT to be in the Democrat party. If you look at the belittling, ignorant, pandering, dividing, and disrespectful behavior of minority leaders in the Democrat party, you have got to think that Democratic elites that fund them really do think minorities deserve the position they hold in society. They want to create a dependent class of voters the need their politicians to bring home the bacon.

OTH, when ever you see a minority spokesperson in the Republican party, they don't seem to play the same divisive game. They don't talk about politics of race, or of victimization. They really do seem like the type of people that the younger generation can look up to. Mostly. That Supreme Court Justice is kind of a prick, but oh well misogyny and arrogance is common to both parties. Power breeds corruption and you take the good with the bad. lol

If he can loosen up on some of the libertarian stuff, reach out honestly to women and minorities and millennials: who know?

Well worth watching.
In other words, if he becomes a liberal like you...?

The thing is blacks are actually opening up to him. Speak to and about us as human beings instea of animals...

That would have nothing to do with blacks acting like animals? Tomorrow is Friday. Between 5 PM and early Sunday morning, 40 blacks are going to be gunned down on the streets of Chicago...by other blacks of course. Our president doesn't give a shit. He thinks they're all animals.

The problem is, A LOT of the other Republicans seriously DO hate minorities. That's why they are in the party to begin with. If Republicans like him DO manage to attract new types of constituents, the old types, the types his father attracted will leave. So in the end, it won't be much of a net gain or loss.

It's a shame too. Because I seriously think that of both parties, the party elites that hate minorities the most have GOT to be in the Democrat party. If you look at the belittling, ignorant, pandering, dividing, and disrespectful behavior of minority leaders in the Democrat party, you have got to think that Democratic elites that fund them really do think minorities deserve the position they hold in society. They want to create a dependent class of voters the need their politicians to bring home the bacon.

OTH, when ever you see a minority spokesperson in the Republican party, they don't seem to play the same divisive game. They don't talk about politics of race, or of victimization. They really do seem like the type of people that the younger generation can look up to. Mostly. That Supreme Court Justice is kind of a prick, but oh well misogyny and arrogance is common to both parties. Power breeds corruption and you take the good with the bad. lol

My Mexican wife, Janice, just asked me why so many pansy democrats are such incredible race-baiting reptiles. What should I tell her?

Well worth watching.

Whaaaaat? What are you babbling about now? His libertarian stuff is the new approach, the fresh ideas, presented to people, most of whom are not political junkies, and it's an interesting approach.

Reaching out "honestly." Is that some kind of communist code for redistribution and talking about programs specifically targeted to blacks? ISTM that Paul is reaching out honestly with his libertarian schtick.

That's an interesting hypothesis you present. We KNOW that Democrats lose about 1% of white voters every election. Democrats are now down to 39% white support. So for whites to be abandoning the Democrats because they're racists implies that the Democrats were chock full of racists for all those years before they decided to leave. Now why would they leave the Democrats though, the party which was their home through the 80s and 90s and 00s?

The reason they leave is that they realize that the Democrats actually do implement race-based policies and that these policies actually harm white people. For them to say in the Democratic Party is like a woman deciding to stay with a man who regularly sends her to the hospital due to physical abuse. It's just not smart for them to stay in a party intent on hurting them.

That's because the Republicans don't have any race-based policies. They're a party of ideas, not identities. They're anti-racist and race-neutral, unlike the Democrats.

My Mexican wife, Janice, just asked me why so many pansy democrats are such incredible race-baiting reptiles. What should I tell her?

The left must have a poor, weak "victim" and a rich evil "exploiter" in order to grow.

The cultural divide between the conservative white majority versus leftwing white minority means that minority must seek non-whites to build its power base.

They use "class warfare/jealousy/racism" as wedge issues...and they freely rotate them in and out of the conversation so they can't be pinned down on one or the other. I guess they think they're clever or something.

Tell her minorities are no better than whites, just as dumb. They'll fall for the politics of division same as any one else that isn't aware that this is a purposeful game that is being played on them by the elites. Just because FOX news is more obvious, doesn't mean PBS, NPR and their elitist trolls aren't doing it too.

If the Republicans can play that game, why shouldn't the Democrats? Elites have been playing this game since the days of the Roman Empire.

The thing is blacks are actually opening up to him. Speak to and about us as human beings instea of animals and get an audience willing to listing. Imagine that...

Rand Paul Says GOP Brand ‘Sucks’: ‘Fighting 40 Years of Us Doing a Crappy Job’
Bullshit.

The GOP brand had to merge with the democrats in order to become "electable".

Once the parasites found out that the government was willing and able to steal. loot , and plunder to cater to their demands in order to get elected ain’t no going back..

That's an interesting hypothesis you present. We KNOW that Democrats lose about 1% of white voters every election. Democrats are now down to 39% white support. So for whites to be abandoning the Democrats because they're racists implies that the Democrats were chock full of racists for all those years before they decided to leave. Now why would they leave the Democrats though, the party which was their home through the 80s and 90s and 00s?

The reason they leave is that they realize that the Democrats actually do implement race-based policies and that these policies actually harm white people. For them to say in the Democratic Party is like a woman deciding to stay with a man who regularly sends her to the hospital due to physical abuse. It's just not smart for them to stay in a party intent on hurting them.

That's because the Republicans don't have any race-based policies. They're a party of ideas, not identities. They're anti-racist and race-neutral, unlike the Democrats.

You very well could be right.

It was much to my surprise to learn that cultsmasher is actually a liberal on most issues. OTH Steve_McGarrett is clearly conservative on most issues, so this is not a clear cut issue.

Generally, when we are talking about racism today, I think the issue that the globalists will try to link it most tightly too is xenophobia, don't you? Never mind that most Americans are more concerned with national security and economic security, the globalists don't care much about the people of this nation, they only care about destroying the Constitution and the national character of the country. So the best way to attack your character when you oppose any sort of amnesty or control of immigration is to call you a racist. Globalists just want to drive the wage down in all nations, they also want to force regulations (or locally agreed upon community standards) out of all nations.

Global trade pacts will do that. They destroy the ability of citizens to have control over their own local governments and local affairs, giving corporations more power over local and national governments, in the process, enslaving whole populations. We've seen this with NAFTA (driving jobs away to the lowest, dirtiest, cheapest, common denominator), and we'll see more of that with the TPP and the TTIP.

IOW, since the part of the Nation that is most likely going to fight illegal immigration is going to be in the Republican party, that is where most of the bigots are currently going to hide. Though, to be honest, I have to be skeptical of that. It seems that corporate globalists have taken over BOTH parties, and true patriotic Americans KNOW this. It really doesn't matter what they do. The global world order is going to destroy the nation either way. If Americans try to stop them, they'll all be labeled racists. Even if they are black, brown, purple or green. That's the globalist strategy for combating folks that want to defend the integrity of their nation, it works the same whether in the US or in Europe. You're a bad person for wanting to maintain national security and economic opportunity for your community, so they call you a racist. When in reality, they don't give a damn about poor people wanting to immigrate, they just want to destroy all democratically agreed on community standards everywhere and pit man against woman, parent against child and have a nameless bureaucracy take over divine rights of people every where.

10595983_10203616667288906_881220109_n_zps569064dc.jpg

Tell her to get some sense racist.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Well worth watching.

I am mainstream Republican and you are a far right reactionary.

Yep, we need more of the minorities and women and less of the likes of you, Ri, Rota, Tom, etc.

Well worth watching.

I am mainstream Republican and you are a far right reactionary.

Yep, we need more of the minorities and women and less of the likes of you, Ri, Rota, Tom, etc.

You're a "mainstream Republican"? I'd say you're a cowardly race-baiting sock whose major means of locomotion is slithering.

Make me a sammich

New Fox Reality Show: Libs say the dumbest things

Forum List

Back