Rand Paul: Public will live in fear after vault 7 leaks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CIA creates chilling effect on free speech
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says the American people will “live in fear” of their communications being intercepted after WikiLeaks revealed the extent of the CIA’s unconstitutional spying power in the Vault 7 leaks.

“It lets the deep state have so much power that every American will ultimately live in fear of their phone conversations being listened to,” Paul said on The Alex Jones Show Tuesday. “And so this is very, very dangerous.”

Rand Paul: Public Will ‘Live in Fear’ After Vault 7 Leaks
VIDEO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Vault 7 is about to get real interesting more coming out than we've even seen just yet.

Politicians pay millions to see how the human mind psychologically works , what gets them off their ass ... What key words to put into a speech to trigger action..

What is the most influencing of all is FEAR..

CIA creates chilling effect on free speech
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says the American people will “live in fear” of their communications being intercepted after WikiLeaks revealed the extent of the CIA’s unconstitutional spying power in the Vault 7 leaks.

“It lets the deep state have so much power that every American will ultimately live in fear of their phone conversations being listened to,” Paul said on The Alex Jones Show Tuesday. “And so this is very, very dangerous.”

Rand Paul: Public Will ‘Live in Fear’ After Vault 7 Leaks
VIDEO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Vault 7 is about to get real interesting more coming out than we've even seen just yet.
Anyone that is naive enough not to know we are being monitored should re-examine their thought processes. Your cell phone is just a device that is used as a tracking device when they saw the public reaction to the thought of inplants. However, they managed to convince everyone to purchase it and pay a bill to keep it on.

• Banned
I've got nothing to fear but if they're listening in on my wife's seemingly endless phone conversations with her friends, I can't begin to express how much pity I have for them.

You've got lots to fear and don't even know it.

I've got nothing to fear but if they're listening in on my wife's seemingly endless phone conversations with her friends, I can't begin to express how much pity I have for them.
I've had clicking on my phone for a very long time. It only happens when I have certain discussions so I make sure to include talk about the Scriptures, hell and judgment. Hopefully whoever listens gets saved.

Does anyone know of the last time Julian Assange dropped one of these Wikileaks bombs? I cannot remember? Does anyone know?

Not Granny...

... whenever dat light on her iPhone comes on...

... she hikes her skirt an' bends over...

... an' tells `em to get a good look.

Does anyone know of the last time Julian Assange dropped one of these Wikileaks bombs? I cannot remember? Does anyone know?

Looks like it might have been in FEB. 17

upload_2017-3-7_22-11-23.png

WikiLeaks

Forum List

Back