Rand Paul Moves to Cut U.S. Aid to the Palestinians Over ICC Bid

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
:thup:

Second time Paul has sought to eliminate aid to PA

Sen. Rand Paul (R., Ky.) introduced a bill late Tuesday that would fully eliminate U.S. aid to the Palestinians until their leadership withdraws a controversial bid to join the International Criminal Court (ICC), according to a copy of the legislation exclusively obtained by the Free Beacon.

Paul’s bill comes on the heels of a bid by the Palestinian Authority and its President Mahmoud Abbas to win a seat on the ICC, which would allow the Palestinians to inundate the court with charges against Israel for so-called war crimes and other perceived infractions.

The new bill also responds to a direct request from Israel that Congress immediately punish the Palestinians for circumventing the peace process and pursuing action against Israel on the world stage.

Paul’s bill, the Defend Israel by Defunding Palestinian Foreign Aid Act of 2015, would freeze $440 million in aid that is annually sent to the Palestinian Authority (PA) and its affiliates.

Virtually all channels for aid disbursement to the PA would be choked off under the bill, according to the legislation.

The bill stipulates that “no amounts” of money can be “obligated or expended to provide any assistance, loan guarantee, or debt relief to the Palestinian Authority, or any affiliated governing entity, until the Palestinian Authority withdraws its request to join the International Criminal Court,” according to the legislation.

The legislation also would tighten existing regulations government how aid is disbursed to the PA.

Rand Paul Moves to Cut U.S. Aid to the Palestinians Over ICC Bid Washington Free Beacon

Ya might be surprised how quickly this would be solved if they were unfunded.....they have rejected goodfaith offers three times..........enough is enough

Let's quit handing our money over to other nations, especially those that want us killed.

Rand Paul is a compassionate libertarian. I like him. He can't win, but he is gonna garner a lot of support if he continues as he has lately.

Rand must be throwing his hat into the ring. Putting Israel's interests ahead of America's is the first step towards winning the Presidency.
Translation:
I might support him if he hated Jews.
He's one of the better republicans. That means you fuckers won't let him anywhere near the Presidency.
Exactly, the tea party hates him...he reached out to the black community.

You should see some of the pure trash posts on his FB page from teapers pissed at him.

Rand must be throwing his hat into the ring. Putting Israel's interests ahead of America's is the first step towards winning the Presidency.
Translation:
He's one of the better republicans. That means you fuckers won't let him anywhere near the Presidency.
That won't do him any good.

Translation:
Negativity or hate? Are you saying there are no black conservatives. Explain yourself.

Translation:
Negativity or hate? Are you saying there are no black conservatives. Explain yourself.
I'm saying blacks vote Democrat, no matter what. Therefore, he won't get more than a handful of votes because he's not a Democrat.

Translation:
I'm saying blacks vote Democrat, no matter what. Therefore, he won't get more than a handful of votes because he's not a Democrat.
So it is wrong to try? Nothing will ever change if you don't try.

Are you saying you don't want blacks in the GOP?

Punish people for wanting justice? How does that make sense?

154191_600.jpg

Forum List

Back