Rand Paul: "Mistake" to Jab at Obama's Love of America as Guiliani Did

Low class is low class whether liberal or conservative. Rudy is low class.

LOL, yeah, the left say far worse non stop and I've never seen you speak up about that
Have you looked? You must not be paying attention. Hell, click on my sig...Sorry Everybody.

But why do I care when a liberal says something stupid? I have no desire to clean up their house. I am too busy trying to evict the tea party from my house.

Um...your house? Another hard lefter who's a Republican. Wow, how does the Democratic party exist since you are all Republicans?

LOL, yeah, the left say far worse non stop and I've never seen you speak up about that
Have you looked? You must not be paying attention. Hell, click on my sig...Sorry Everybody.

But why do I care when a liberal says something stupid? I have no desire to clean up their house. I am too busy trying to evict the tea party from my house.

Um...your house? Another hard lefter who's a Republican. Wow, how does the Democratic party exist since you are all Republicans?
If you believe n the teaper nonsense...you are not Republican.

Because as we see that party (dem/commie party) is filled with nothing but LIARS and not a shred of honor

If you believe n the teaper nonsense...you are not Republican.

No shit Dick Tracey, I am not a Republican, I'm a libertarian. Neither are you, but you're not honest about it

Because as we see that party (dem/commie party) is filled with nothing but LIARS and not a shred of honor

It's just a circle jerk. I guess they think somehow it's stronger for them to criticize Republicans when they say they are one. But when their criticism of Republicans is always that they aren't Democrats it's shallow and obvious and the only ones they turn on are each other.

Forum List

Back