Rand Paul Literally Wheels In 'Toxic' Omnibus Bill, Slams It With Other GOP Heavyweights, Ron Paul also slams the bill on his podcast show

Inflation has nothing to do with spending. It is about businesses raising prices to raise their profits. The rich are getting richer and everyone else is getting poorer.

You are too stupid.
Please don’t procreate.

Paul wants to be president not in actually addressing the countries problems. He would bitch about the amount the Republicans were spending and then vote for it.
YES! Because politicians passing 7,000 page trillion dollar bills that they never read and have no idea where our money is being spent will solve the country’s problems.

When are you leftists going to admit our massive bloated corrupt federal government is our biggest problem?

Two days from Christmas—the season of giving will line the pockets of Democrat special interests & stick hard-working Americans with the tab.

guess who wrote the omnibus? two retiring senators who face no accountability from the voters again, and their names rhyme: Leahy and Shelby!

YES! Because politicians passing 7,000 page trillion dollar bills that they never read and have no idea where our money is being spent will solve the country’s problems.

When are you leftists going to admit our massive bloated corrupt federal government is our biggest problem?

Paul filibustered an earlier budget bill and then VOTED for it.

I do NOT support this bill so bite me.

"this is a monstrosity that is one of the most shameful acts i've ever seen in this body" - McCarthy

the economy is in a dire situation, and this omnibus + federal reserve raising interest rates only intensifies the collapse

Inflation has nothing to do with spending. It is about businesses raising prices to raise their profits. The rich are getting richer and everyone else is getting poorer.
No, smart, industrious people are getting wealthier and useless liberal shitheads are falling behind. Hence the constant drone of petty jealousy from losers.

Forum List

Back