Rand Paul: I was prescribed opioids, but i'm staying away from them in order to not get hooked

GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE YOUR MEDS PRESCRIBED TO YOU BY YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely

Elvis
Heath Ledger
Whitney Houston
Michael Jackson

Unless it was fentanyl it's nothing to worry about, opium and it's derivatives are excellent pain killers.

Sincerely

Elvis
Heath Ledger
Whitney Houston
Michael Jackson

Sorry, but far too many doctors prescribe medications that can easily become addictive.

READ THE LABEL AND INFORMATION FIRST!

Sincerely

Elvis
Heath Ledger
Whitney Houston
Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson had a problem that would have killed him without the drugs he was proscribed. The drugs would have killed him in the end, or the problem he had, either way he was a dead man walking.

I used to bang a broad on opiods. She was constipated half the time! I smell... obviously...but she smelled...bad..like my feet.

Unless it was fentanyl it's nothing to worry about, opium and it's derivatives are excellent pain killers.
You forgot "highly addictive".

So what? As adults can buy and legally use several highly addictive substances without a prescription any time we want. My wife has debilitating chronic back pain. She's been on the same amount of Hydro-codone for years with no adverse effects. Without them she is nearly bed ridden.

You forgot "highly addictive".

So what? As adults can buy and legally use several highly addictive substances without a prescription any time we want. My wife has debilitating chronic back pain. She's been on the same amount of Hydro-codone for years with no adverse effects. Without them she is nearly bed ridden.
Where is it that you don't need a prescription for hydrocodone?

Forum List

Back