Rand Paul Has Use for $$$$ in Foreign Aid Withheld From Countries Against Us

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Put it into a fund to rebuild America's infrastructure.

What a great idea.

In his Twitter video, Paul detailed the reasoning behind his suggested proposal. He explained that despite the U.S. sending Pakistan billions of dollars in aid, America has received very little in return, particularly regarding help in the fight against terrorism.

We’ve sent Pakistan $33 billion since 2002. What did we get for it? Well Pakistan didn’t even help us find (Osama) bin Laden, even though he was living in one of their cities for years,” Paul said.

Then they jailed the informant who helped us to get bin Laden. They’ve allowed suspected terrorists to operate in their country. Some say Pakistani intelligence agents actually aid and abet the terrorists. It’s wrong.”

Paul also emphasized his plan during a Thursday appearance on “Fox & Friends.”

From Donald Trump Loves Rand Paul's Plan for How to Use the Suspended Pakistan Aid Money

It is a great idea but it will never happen. The US Government has a nasty habit of buy/build now, pay for it later. The money we would save from suspended foreign aid was spent years ago.

Put it into a fund to rebuild America's infrastructure.

What a great idea.

In his Twitter video, Paul detailed the reasoning behind his suggested proposal. He explained that despite the U.S. sending Pakistan billions of dollars in aid, America has received very little in return, particularly regarding help in the fight against terrorism.

We’ve sent Pakistan $33 billion since 2002. What did we get for it? Well Pakistan didn’t even help us find (Osama) bin Laden, even though he was living in one of their cities for years,” Paul said.

Then they jailed the informant who helped us to get bin Laden. They’ve allowed suspected terrorists to operate in their country. Some say Pakistani intelligence agents actually aid and abet the terrorists. It’s wrong.”

Paul also emphasized his plan during a Thursday appearance on “Fox & Friends.”

From Donald Trump Loves Rand Paul's Plan for How to Use the Suspended Pakistan Aid Money

Not a yuuuge Rand Paul fan, but this is a great idea!

Considering that the U.S. spends twice as much as the next country (China) I would say we need to quit funding the entire fucking planet, and focus on America First.

Considering that the U.S. spends twice as much as the next country (China) I would say we need to quit funding the entire fucking planet, and focus on America First.

As a "leftie"......I'm in FULL agreement IF we were to withhold foreign aid ACROSS the entire board.

I LOVE this idea.

Take all the foreign aid we send to Mexico and all the countries that hate us, who voted against us in the U.N. and use it to benefit the tax payers who pay for all that aid.

I'd like Trump to do the same for Saudi Arabia, but he won't because of Trump Organization investments.

I mean I'm sure Rand Paul will be up to it, but Trump won't agree.

Forum List

Back