Ran across this today

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
in a book I'm reading- "ethics are to a mobster what honesty is to a politician"- LOL

But, I asked myself, and figured an erudite acolyte could help me out here: What's the difference between a mobster and a politician?

in a book I'm reading- "ethics are to a mobster what honesty is to a politician"- LOL

But, I asked myself, and figured an erudite acolyte could help me out here: What's the difference between a mobster and a politician?

Mobsters, like Hillary Clinton, have no reservations against having someone murdered if they get in the way.

Politicians, well I don't know. Donald Trump is not a "politician." That's why the Democrats keep losing to him. They can't seem to figure that out.

• Banned
Mobsters, like Hillary Clinton, have no reservations against having someone murdered if they get in the way.
ya know- I was having a conversation with a friend the other day and I made the comparison to DC as to how mobsters are- both extort resources, both exploit resources, they have *areas* given them and they come together to fight boogey men- the tactics don't differ a lot- the threat of force (from DC) is the same as threat of force from anyone- it instills fear forcing compliance- mobsters call it business- DC calls it governing- I don't see a lot of difference- extortion, exploitation and threat of force for a "guaranteed protection"-

In Trump's case there is no difference

There are some good politicians who want to do good.

Politicians are more involved in white collar crime, so they don't go to a jail cell with bobo the sodomite.

Does the quote not say?

Mobster steals honestly.

What's the difference between a mobster and a politician?

something Mr Beale enlightened me to a while back >>>>

~S~

Yes our federal government is terribly corrupt, but few Americans know it. Americans like to make fun of nations with corrupt governments. They sometimes call them banana republics, not knowing their government is worse.

What's the difference between a mobster and a politician?

something Mr Beale enlightened me to a while back >>>>

~S~

Yes our federal government is terribly corrupt, but few Americans know it. Americans like to make fun of nations with corrupt governments. They sometimes call them banana republics, not knowing their government is worse.

It's as simple as following the $$$ to me Gip>
percentage-of-millionaires-50-1-congress-united-states-let-that-47379252.png

~S~

Forum List

Back