Rambo Takes on Innocent Brown People!

THIS is why you guys will lose in 2020 -- EVERYTHING!

[]

Uh, first, most Americans are horrified by the racist hatred Trump has unleashed. That's why your side will lose.

Also- this Rambo movie was so bad, the Studio refused to show it to critics before releasing it. That's never, ever a good sign for a movie.
Could you itemize actions by Donnie that have unleashed racial hatred?

Ears did much worse but since the MSM didn’t report it, you know nothing of it.

Here is complete itemized list:

1. He won the election.

uh - i am italian & i know what my father & grandparents endured when they came here thru ellis island. racists always want to look down & blame the 'others' for problems in their own sad lives - taking their jobs.... instead of looking up at who is pissing on them. i wonder if the owners of that chicken factory that was raided for illegals will have any punishment? hell i wonder how many americans have rushed to fill the vacancies at the wages the brownies were getting?
Uh...well I have Irish heritage and no one needs to teach me about the prejudice and bigotry they faced from some quarters.
There have always been "those" people...not only the new immigrants but the people that looked down on them.

I don't know what this has to do with the millions of illegals (did you get that word...illegals?) who have no idea what Ellis Island is nor do they care. There is all the difference in the world between the people who came through the nation's front door and those criminals who sneaked through the back door illegally, and who continue to engage in crime looting billions of dollars per year from the taxpayer in identity, tax crimes and other sorts of parasitic behavior.

Probably no one wants to work in a chicken processing plant. Not even the people that do work there. The underclass will always get stuck with our shitty jobs.

Ever bust up asphalt with a jackhammer all day in the middle of the summer? I did.
Every work in a forestry crew walking up the side of steep mountains in heat so intense it melted your ear wax? I did.
Ever work in a hospital collecting amputated organs and limbs and incinerating them? I did. All at minimum wage.

Do you want me to cry for the people who swam across a river and then walked through the desert before they got their jobs processing chicken carcasses? GFY.
No, you don't have to cry a river -- we just want you to be as pissed off at the people hiring the illegals as you are at the illegals -- that way it looks like your complaints are based on some sort of objective principle ....

But seeing as tho I never see folks like you demonizing the people who hire them like you do the people being hired, tells me that you are full of shit...

uh - i am italian & i know what my father & grandparents endured when they came here thru ellis island. racists always want to look down & blame the 'others' for problems in their own sad lives - taking their jobs.... instead of looking up at who is pissing on them. i wonder if the owners of that chicken factory that was raided for illegals will have any punishment? hell i wonder how many americans have rushed to fill the vacancies at the wages the brownies were getting?
Uh...well I have Irish heritage and no one needs to teach me about the prejudice and bigotry they faced from some quarters.
There have always been "those" people...not only the new immigrants but the people that looked down on them.

I don't know what this has to do with the millions of illegals (did you get that word...illegals?) who have no idea what Ellis Island is nor do they care. There is all the difference in the world between the people who came through the nation's front door and those criminals who sneaked through the back door illegally, and who continue to engage in crime looting billions of dollars per year from the taxpayer in identity, tax crimes and other sorts of parasitic behavior.

Probably no one wants to work in a chicken processing plant. Not even the people that do work there. The underclass will always get stuck with our shitty jobs.

Ever bust up asphalt with a jackhammer all day in the middle of the summer? I did.
Every work in a forestry crew walking up the side of steep mountains in heat so intense it melted your ear wax? I did.
Ever work in a hospital collecting amputated organs and limbs and incinerating them? I did. All at minimum wage.

Do you want me to cry for the people who swam across a river and then walked through the desert before they got their jobs processing chicken carcasses? GFY.
No, you don't have to cry a river -- we just want you to be as pissed off at the people hiring the illegals as you are at the illegals -- that way it looks like your complaints are based on some sort of objective principle ....

But seeing as tho I never see folks like you demonizing the people who hire them like you do the people being hired, tells me that you are full of shit...
Throw their employers in jail along with the criminal invaders!

All of the Rambo movies have been about him going after some 'group' of people and up until now was considered the hero.....but with this movie he goes after the Mexican drug cartel, he's now a racist piece of shit & it's all Trumps fault??????

As for those employers hiring illegals that are being rounded up & deported, not being penalized??? This too has been happening for years.....and up until now, nobody has batted an eye. But now it's Trumps fault.

The left is dumber than a box of rocks. SMH

Most of TV action is nothing but Prog controlled dramas that are heavily influenced by their agendas. Even if the program is cancelled they come up with more and more of them. Every person who puts his life on the line knows who they are going to trust in real life. The only flaw these people have is one that they may be to loud and arrogant. And when pushing back, go to far. How many times are we going to see a 100 pound female beat the living daylights out of 200 pound former special forces guys? Or the endless sci fi feminist/horror derived bull. it has affected employment in nasty jobs and has lowered the standards. I trust the Russian guys with Apollo era technology from the 1960's to land on the moon more then Americans. For they really do have the right stuff. They are not spoiled. When we go back there, the current technology will be a hundred times safer and more. It really will be spam in the can.

Drug dealing illegals are fine for libbies. It’s the industrious, white 1%ers that they resent

Last edited:
No, you don't have to cry a river -- we just want you to be as pissed off at the people hiring the illegals as you are at the illegals
Only if you can PROVE they knowingly hired illegals.

We should jail those among us who knowingly give aid and comfort to this invading army. That would be almost hf of the board

Brown people are not innocent and never were...this latest Rambo movie is one of the greatest pieces of film ever produced.

funny that the 'greasy' i-talian in the lead role was once considered a brown person too. he probably still is according to the torch bearers.
Stallone is only half Italian.....one of the un- pure versions running around.........

THIS is why you guys will lose in 2020 -- EVERYTHING!

[]

Uh, first, most Americans are horrified by the racist hatred Trump has unleashed. That's why your side will lose.

Also- this Rambo movie was so bad, the Studio refused to show it to critics before releasing it. That's never, ever a good sign for a movie.
Could you itemize actions by Donnie that have unleashed racial hatred?

Ears did much worse but since the MSM didn’t report it, you know nothing of it.
Very simple. Trump’s mere election unleashed a torrent of left wing democrat racism, bigotry and intolerance.
Democrats champion and thrive on their own racism.

Brown people are not innocent and never were...this latest Rambo movie is one of the greatest pieces of film ever produced.

funny that the 'greasy' i-talian in the lead role was once considered a brown person too. he probably still is according to the torch bearers.
Stallone is only half Italian.....one of the un- pure versions running around.........

Half won't get you in the club.

unless you know the centuries old secret handshake and password.....

unless you know the centuries old secret handshake and password.....

If you are only half and know the secret handshake and password, you will get in, but you won't get out.
Your body parts will be severed, one at a time, until you tell who told you the handshake and password.

Forum List

Back