Rambo Takes on Innocent Brown People!

THIS is why you guys will lose in 2020 -- EVERYTHING!

[]

Uh, first, most Americans are horrified by the racist hatred Trump has unleashed. That's why your side will lose.

Also- this Rambo movie was so bad, the Studio refused to show it to critics before releasing it. That's never, ever a good sign for a movie.

Why do you think that people outside of your bubble are horrified?
His approval rating at this point in his Presidency is higher than Obama's was.

Brown people are not innocent and never were...this latest Rambo movie is one of the greatest pieces of film ever produced.

funny that the 'greasy' i-talian in the lead role was once considered a brown person too. he probably still is according to the torch bearers.

^^^ looks like all of donny's 'winning' is literally by 10ths of 1%.

:auiqs.jpg: ............... :113:

funny that the 'greasy' i-talian in the lead role was once considered a brown person too. he probably still is according to the torch bearers.
Put your hood and robe down. It's not 1935 anymore. You are the knuckle dragging racist you pretend to oppose.

Brown people are not innocent and never were...this latest Rambo movie is one of the greatest pieces of film ever produced.
LMAO! When did you see it?
I saw it last night on Firestick....but I plan to go to the movies this weekend and see it all weekend...

The proceeds of this film will be donated to the building of the wall -- so I will gladly do my part for America!!

just like this was 1935?
I would tell those morons the same thing I told you. You are so desperate to smear and hate your post was straight out of
some of the pre war dialogue in The Godfather.

Don't forget to dis the "micks" and the Pope while you're at it.

just like this was 1935?
I would tell those morons the same thing I told you. You are so desperate to smear and hate your post was straight out of
some of the pre war dialogue in The Godfather.

Don't forget to dis the "micks" and the Pope while you're at it.

uh - i am italian & i know what my father & grandparents endured when they came here thru ellis island. racists always want to look down & blame the 'others' for problems in their own sad lives - taking their jobs.... instead of looking up at who is pissing on them. i wonder if the owners of that chicken factory that was raided for illegals will have any punishment? hell i wonder how many americans have rushed to fill the vacancies at the wages the brownies were getting?

uh - i am italian & i know what my father & grandparents endured when they came here thru ellis island. racists always want to look down & blame the 'others' for problems in their own sad lives - taking their jobs.... instead of looking up at who is pissing on them. i wonder if the owners of that chicken factory that was raided for illegals will have any punishment? hell i wonder how many americans have rushed to fill the vacancies at the wages the brownies were getting?
Uh...well I have Irish heritage and no one needs to teach me about the prejudice and bigotry they faced from some quarters.
There have always been "those" people...not only the new immigrants but the people that looked down on them.

I don't know what this has to do with the millions of illegals (did you get that word...illegals?) who have no idea what Ellis Island is nor do they care. There is all the difference in the world between the people who came through the nation's front door and those criminals who sneaked through the back door illegally, and who continue to engage in crime looting billions of dollars per year from the taxpayer in identity, tax crimes and other sorts of parasitic behavior.

Probably no one wants to work in a chicken processing plant. Not even the people that do work there. The underclass will always get stuck with our shitty jobs.

Ever bust up asphalt with a jackhammer all day in the middle of the summer? I did.
Every work in a forestry crew walking up the side of steep mountains in heat so intense it melted your ear wax? I did.
Ever work in a hospital collecting amputated organs and limbs and incinerating them? I did. All at minimum wage.

Do you want me to cry for the people who swam across a river and then walked through the desert before they got their jobs processing chicken carcasses? GFY.

Forum List

Back