Rally for Officer Wilson Just Hours Ago...

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
There was a rally in support of officer Wilson just hours ago today. About 100 people showed up (number similar to Ferguson protest) with one agitator there screaming about why the police were not breaking the rally up. If you can find it in the news, can someone please post. Found small tid-bit from St.Louis Post Dispatch is all. However, if a Ferguson protester farted MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, and CNN would be there to smell it. Perhaps it's because pro Wilson people can only rally on weekends because they work Monday- Friday?

I saw live footage of it this morning before I left. It appeared to be organized by a sports bar (perhaps the owner?) He said they waited to do it so cooler heads would prevail. If indeed it was sponsored by the bar I question the sanity of the owner taking a public stand on an issue that could very well lose him his lively hood. Having an opinion is one thing but pissing off half or more of your customer base seems REALLY REALLY dumb to me.

Cops didnt break it up? Must have been the lack of looting rioting and burning buildings.

I saw live footage of it this morning before I left. It appeared to be organized by a sports bar (perhaps the owner?) He said they waited to do it so cooler heads would prevail. If indeed it was sponsored by the bar I question the sanity of the owner taking a public stand on an issue that could very well lose him his lively hood. Having an opinion is one thing but pissing off half or more of your customer base seems REALLY REALLY dumb to me.
Perhaps that's the point?

Perhaps that's the point?
Are you following me on this ? Piss off liberals and that crowd stops showing up and ruining the atmosphere for everybody else.

It is quite likely that the customer base is white and law abiding. So the owner isn't pissing off his customer base at all.

How many sports bars are in the hood?

It is quite likely that the customer base is white and law abiding. So the owner isn't pissing off his customer base at all.

Ferguson isn't "the hood" lol

I goto sports bars fairly often and the crowd is always mixed.

I'm guessing you live in a white only area?

I would go to my local sports bar, and even play my guitar in there on weekend nights, if they would just STOP SMOKING in there. 2014, and people still smoke. Incredible.

I would go to my local sports bar, and even play my guitar in there on weekend nights, if they would just STOP SMOKING in there. 2014, and people still smoke. Incredible.
We have a lot of bars in the suburb where I live. All no smoking but most have very nice outdoor areas for smoking. Some have rooms off to the side. Anyhow we have live music every night somewere close by. Some good, most bleh

Forum List

Back