Raising Cain to raise taxes.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deepthunk, Oct 31, 2011.

1. deepthunk

deepthunk Justadude with a keyboard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Not only will Cain’s 9% flat tax raise taxes for the majority of Americans to cut them for a small minority, his 9% sales tax will never fly because it would hurt retailers across the country, this would leave our government so badly underfunded we would barely be able to pay for our military without running huge deficits, let alone anything else.

His tax plan is so poorly considered that if you vote for him, your letting Herman Cain be Herman Munster.

2. deepthunk

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
  3. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,464
    Desperate much?

:lol:

4. miami_thomas

miami_thomas VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +96
    His plan also drastically lowers tax on business which means they can lower their costs to balance the added tax. The problem with you liberals is that you only think about things in simple terms and never look at the big picture.

5. deepthunk

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Lowering the taxes of business does lower their cost, but not their prices, it raises their profits by a small margin but retailers would lose a lot more because of the sales tax. If the sales tax doesn’t pass then there’s not enough money to fund government, hence massive deficits.

Calling me a liberal is simply a means of distracting from what I’m saying. It’s as though you cry “don’t listen to him, he’s one of them”. That which is logically proven to be true remains fact regardless of who speaks it.

6. deepthunk

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Or should I have said their raising Cain because of his patting asses. :lol:

7. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    People that like Cain are Desperate... People that like Cain literally don't know why they like him when it comes to policy because Cain has no stance on any policy other than "I'm conservative!"

Cain is an embarrassment to the Republican party and if he is somehow given the nomination I will bet money the Republicans lose by a landslide. I don’t like Mitt at all but I can admit he has at least a decent chance…

Cain's new political tactic is "don't talk," because the more he talks the more damage he does to himself. That's a fucking winner lol!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. deepthunk

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    That says it all! :clap2:

9. deepthunk

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Actually I’m having more fun than I’ve had in years, since ya hadn’t noticed. :lol:

10. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    Obama would cream himself if Cain were the GOP nominee. The election results would likely be very close to Reagan/Mondale. Worse for the Republicans, it would be so bad that the Dems would likely increase their seats in the Senate and take back the House at the same time.

If Democrats were smart, they would all register to vote Cain in the Republican primaries to help get him that nomination.