Radical Islam, Not NEWSWEAK, Is The Real Problem

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NATO AIR, May 17, 2005.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    okay, anger and resentment at the liberal media pushed aside, now I must admit McCarthy is 100% right about this. The real problem isn't the libs who hate the military and the administration spreading rumors, reporting them as fact...its the radical islamists who rioted, the same ones who are slaughtering innocents in iraq, afghanistan, israel, indonesia, india and sudan, among many others.

2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    All very true, but I don't think any sane person has forgotten who we're dealing with here. All the more reason Newsweek should have been more circumspect, and maybe - just maybe - put their "blame America first" reflex on hold for two seconds. That's too much to ask of this press, it seems. So, no - I, personally, will not stay one bit of my anger toward Newsweek. We're dealing with crazy fuckers who hate us - I KNEW this! We must also remember that we're dealing with a mainstream press which is the handmaiden of an ideology that hates America just as much. Rip Newsweek a new ass!

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It seems for the past weeks we have not been as simpatico as in the past, this topic brings us back together! I agree, Islam is violent, Newsweek banked on that hoping that the administration deserved the backlash they are now awash in.

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

The MSM/DNC - the Great Uniter! :beer:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Agreed. :beer:

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669

Bravo! well said!

Does anyone remember when the Palestinians took over the Church of the Holy Nativity in Bethlahem? They desecrated the church, the statues, the books and not a peep of outrage was uttered by any in the press anywhere.

http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles4/RaabPalestinians.shtml

7. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    This is exactly what i was thinking. These damn people were looking for any reason to start a riot. "the president used his left hand when he acknowledged muslims. that means he is against islam. We must kill something." Fuck those assholes.

8. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Attempted MSM assassination of American foreign policy is nothing new. Although, the degree of ineptitude displayed by the "journalists" at Newsweek is startling. A review of history reveals that the American press does not often let truth, independent corroboration, fairness, civility, or safety, stand in the way of political agendas and avarice. Newsweek should be hammered by decreased readership, subscriptions, and ad pages. Will that happen? Probably not. NATO is correct to point out that the recent killings were perpetrated by radical Islamic fundamentalists, not Newsweek. Without the sociopaths produced by radical Islamic fundamentalism, there would have been no killings.

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Newsweek article is equivalent to The Jane"Hanoi"Fonda fiasco back in VN circa 1972...When you support the enemy you by all means cause casualties...
    I say bury them deep! :blowup: