radiation chemtrails killing wildlife,we will be next

our government is spraying us and killing off wildlife,if americans dont get off their ass and get law enforcement to arrest these criminals in washington soon,eventualy WE will be the next victems of their to start dying in droves as the wildlife is.:mad:

incedible that we have let this happen with out corrupt two party system.BOTH corrupt and not here to serve the people.

Severe Decreases In Bugs, Birds, Animals For The Past 7 Years Near Springfield, MO
Severe Decreases In Bugs, Birds, Animals
For The Past 7 Years Near Springfield, MO

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...
I want to add my report from Southern Missouri to your Bugs And Birds Archive.
We are about 50 miles from Springfield, MO and we have watched a steady decrease in birds, bugs, snakes, frogs, turkeys and deer for the past 7 years. Trees are dying at an alarming rate...trees with roots in the water in springs and creeks. near lakes are dead and dying. Some die from the top down and some look like they got hit with a flame thrower. Green leaves are falling off in huge clumps... like a person undergoing radiation treatments which makes their hair fall out in chunks. The nuts on the black walnut tree are black inside and gooey. There are very few animals and what few there are tend to be young animals. The older animals are dead and dying.
Sounds like they mixed up some Roundup or other defoliant if trees are also dying.

I read the article, LA FAM FAN, and I wonder why they went after all the bugs. We already have a problem with losing honeybees, which are great pollinators and necessary for farming. But it's downright creepy when turkeys disappear off the face of the map because Benjamin Franklin truly thought the turkey ought to be the national bird back in the 1770s^. Is there a school of agriculture in the vicinity? I'd call them and report what you are seeing. When malaria hits an area, they have to get rid of the vector route to save human life. However, human life would not be possible without the pollination of bees and like creatures. I'm so sorry this area has a problem. I wonder if it could be something else? Your local agriculture school might have an answer. "Madra" could be an older citizen who is experiencing memory confusion, or they could be right on. Call the agricultural school in Missouri. Saving the planet starts one person at a time recycling and paying close attention to what is going on. I hope the state of Missouri is not being depleted by some kind of terrorist group as an experiment. There were undercurrents of rumors of terrorists a few years back when the bird flu was a worry due to its toxicity to human beings. The local college of agriculture may know if this is a real problem. You also might call the Audubon society dot org. They may like to do a complete bird count of the region to see if birds other than turkeys are missing. Best wishes.
Some of the chemical compounds they are putting out are worse than roundup.
Well, until someone else comes in and points out the new-kid-on-the-block poison is toxic to humans, some miracle products are already widespread when the truth comes out. Don't know why that is, but it's creepy how the system fails to pick up on animal loss and human illnesses by the product.

I can tell you that during my time in the Air Force we were FORBIDDEN per AFI from loading radioactive materials into chemtrail dispensers.

the air force is one thing,the CIA " WHICH STARTS WARS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME and killed JFK,RFK,MLK and malcomn x and was behind 9/11, they are an entire different project. I guarann you THEY are the ones doing it,they disguise their aircrafts to look like military planes but are not.
Well I will have you know that the CIA officer assigned to me was a stickler for technical order adherence. I remember once I asked him, "Agent Voltron (that was his code name) when are we going to load these pods with radioactive waste?"
He glared at me for what seemed like an eternity. Then, I will never forget it, he hissed. "The radioactive waste is for those God damned Pygmies."
I was shocked...to say the least.

Why would anybody waste perfectly good radioactive waste if there weren't any Pygmies around? We know it has no effect on the zombies whatsoever.

Well, they glow in the dark so you can see them coming in the dark.

our government is spraying us and killing off wildlife,if americans dont get off their ass and get law enforcement to arrest these criminals in washington soon,eventualy WE will be the next victems of their to start dying in droves as the wildlife is.:mad:

incedible that we have let this happen with out corrupt two party system.BOTH corrupt and not here to serve the people.

Severe Decreases In Bugs, Birds, Animals For The Past 7 Years Near Springfield, MO

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...
We are about 50 miles from Springfield, MO and we have watched a steady decrease in birds, bugs, snakes, frogs, turkeys and deer for the past 7 years. Trees are dying at an alarming rate...trees with roots in the water in springs and creeks. near lakes are dead and dying. Some die from the top down and some look like they got hit with a flame thrower. Green leaves are falling off in huge clumps... like a person undergoing radiation treatments which makes their hair fall out in chunks. The nuts on the black walnut tree are black inside and gooey. There are very few animals and what few there are tend to be young animals. The older animals are dead and dying.
Sounds like they mixed up some Roundup or other defoliant if trees are also dying.

I read the article, LA FAM FAN, and I wonder why they went after all the bugs. We already have a problem with losing honeybees, which are great pollinators and necessary for farming. But it's downright creepy when turkeys disappear off the face of the map because Benjamin Franklin truly thought the turkey ought to be the national bird back in the 1770s^. Is there a school of agriculture in the vicinity? I'd call them and report what you are seeing. When malaria hits an area, they have to get rid of the vector route to save human life. However, human life would not be possible without the pollination of bees and like creatures. I'm so sorry this area has a problem. I wonder if it could be something else? Your local agriculture school might have an answer. "Madra" could be an older citizen who is experiencing memory confusion, or they could be right on. Call the agricultural school in Missouri. Saving the planet starts one person at a time recycling and paying close attention to what is going on. I hope the state of Missouri is not being depleted by some kind of terrorist group as an experiment. There were undercurrents of rumors of terrorists a few years back when the bird flu was a worry due to its toxicity to human beings. The local college of agriculture may know if this is a real problem. You also might call the Audubon society dot org. They may like to do a complete bird count of the region to see if birds other than turkeys are missing. Best wishes.

Has anybody ever gone up and taken samples to see what chemicals are being sprayed?
Those chemicals are supposed to be thoroughly checked out by the EPA and the CDC to the best of my memory. Some medicines are rendered downright dangerous to human health because while they're curing one disease, they're creating systemic issues that beget another. For example, thalidomyde that was the pregnant woman's relaxant and friend was her infant's loss of digits, organs, limbs and more. :(

I can tell you that during my time in the Air Force we were FORBIDDEN per AFI from loading radioactive materials into chemtrail dispensers.

the air force is one thing,the CIA " WHICH STARTS WARS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME and killed JFK,RFK,MLK and malcomn x and was behind 9/11, they are an entire different project. I guarann you THEY are the ones doing it,they disguise their aircrafts to look like military planes but are not.
Uh huh....

iu

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...

Has anybody ever gone up and taken samples to see what chemicals are being sprayed?
Those chemicals are supposed to be thoroughly checked out by the EPA and the CDC to the best of my memory. Some medicines are rendered downright dangerous to human health because while they're curing one disease, they're creating systemic issues that beget another. For example, thalidomyde that was the pregnant woman's relaxant and friend was her infant's loss of digits, organs, limbs and more. :(

Really? You got a link where they actually tested the trails? I've looked, but can't find a single place where anybody actually tested the so called chem trails to see what they contained. Always plenty of stories about animals dying, and ground water being contaminated, but not one test of the trails in the air. I wonder why.

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...

Really? You got a link where they actually tested the trails? I've looked, but can't find a single place where anybody actually tested the so called chem trails to see what they contained. Always plenty of stories about animals dying, and ground water being contaminated, but not one test of the trails in the air. I wonder why.
I am not familiar with "chemical trails." Thalidomyde was banned decades ago, and Roundup (which I guessed might be the decimator of trees as was mentioned in the OP) should be banned immediately. You might consider asking the OP what they are and which are dangerous and why.

I will look up chemicals that kill bees and bring a list if I can.

Pesticide toxicity to bees - Wikipedia

Pesticides vary in their effects on bees. Contact pesticides are usually sprayed on plants and can kill bees when they crawl over sprayed surfaces of plants or other areas around it. Systemic pesticides, on the other hand, are usually incorporated into the soil or onto seeds and move up into the stem, leaves, nectar, and pollen of plants.[1]

Of contact pesticides, dust and wettable powder pesticides tend to be more hazardous to bees than solutions or emulsifiable concentrates. When a bee comes in contact with pesticides while foraging, the bee may die immediately without returning to the hive. In this case, the queen bee, brood, and nurse bees are not contaminated and the colony survives. Alternatively, the bee may come into contact with an insecticide and transport it back to the colony in contaminated pollen or nectar or on its body, potentially causing widespread colony death.[2]

Actual damage to bee populations is a function of toxicity and exposure of the compound, in combination with the mode of application. A systemic pesticide, which is incorporated into the soil or coated on seeds, may kill soil-dwelling insects, such as grubs or mole crickets as well as other insects, including bees, that are exposed to the leaves, fruits, pollen, and nectar of the treated plants.[3][4]

Pesticides are linked to Colony Collapse Disorder and are now considered a main cause, and the toxic effects of Neonicotinoids on bees are confirmed.[5] Currently, many studies are being conducted to further understand the toxic effects of pesticides on bees. Agencies such as the EPA[6] and EFSA[7] are making action plans to protect bee health in response to calls from scientists and the public to ban or limit the use of the pesticides with confirmed toxicity.

Classification
Insecticide toxicity is generally measured using acute contact toxicity values LD50 – the exposure level that causes 50% of the population exposed to die. Toxicity thresholds are generally set at[8][9]

• highly toxic (acute LD50 < 2μg/bee)
  • moderately toxic (acute LD50 2 - 10.99μg/bee)
  • slightly toxic (acute LD50 11 - 100μg/bee)
  • nontoxic (acute LD50 > 100μg/bee) to adult bees.
Pesticide Toxicity[edit]
Acute toxicity[edit]
The acute toxicity of pesticides on bees, which could be by contact or ingestion, is usually quantified by LD50. Acute toxicity of pesticides causes a range of effects on bees, which can include agitation, vomiting, wing paralysis, arching of the abdomen similar to sting reflex, and uncoordinated movement. Some pesticides, including Neonicotinoids, are more toxic to bees and cause acute symptoms with lower doses compared to older classes of insecticides. Acute toxicity may depend on the mode of exposure, for instance, many pesticides cause toxic effects by contact while Neonicotinoids are more toxic when consumed orally. The acute toxicity, although more lethal, is less common than sub-lethal toxicity or cumulative effects.[10][11]

Sub-lethal and chronic effects[edit]
Field exposure of bees to pesticides, especially with relation to neonicotinoids,[12] is most commonly sub-lethal. Sub-lethal effects to honey bees are of major concern and include behavioral disruptions such as disorientation,[13] thermoregulation,[14] reduced foraging,[15] decreased flight[16] and locomotion[17][18] abilities, impaired memory and learning, phototaxis (response to light),[17] and a shift in communication behaviors. Additional sub-lethal effects may include compromised immunity of bees and delayed development.[10]

Neonicotinoids are especially likely to cause cumulative effects on bees due to their mechanism of function as this pesticide group works by binding to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in the brains of the insects, and such receptors are particularly abundant in bees. Over-accumulation of acetylcholine results in paralysis and death.[10]

Colony collapse disorder (CCD) is a syndrome that is characterized by the sudden loss of adult bees from the hive. Many possible explanations for CCD have been proposed, but no one primary cause has been found. The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has indicated in a report to Congress that a combination of factors may be causing CCD, including pesticides, pathogens, and parasites, all of which have been found at high levels in affected bee hives.[19]

Bee kill rate per hive[edit]
The kill rate of bees in a single bee hive can be classified as:[25]

< 100 bees per day - normal die off rate
200-400 bees per day - low kill
500-900 bees per day - moderate kill
> 1000 bees per day - High Kill
Pesticides formulations
Pesticides come in different formulations:[2]
  • Dusts (D)
  • Wettable powders (WP)
  • Soluble powders (SP)
  • Emulsifiable concentrates (EC)
  • Solutions (LS)
  • Granulars (G)

Continued....

The list is on a table which does not want to transfer to here. List of specific chemicals and their toxicity to bees is at the bottom of this page at Wikipedia:

Below the list on the same page, is more information on chemicals that are bad for bees:

Highly toxic and banned in the US[edit]
EPA Proposal to Protect Bees from Acutely Toxic Pesticides in the US[edit]
The EPA is proposing to prohibit the application of certain pesticides and herbicides known toxic to bees during pollination periods when crops are in bloom. Growers routinely contract with honeybee keepers to bring in bees to pollinate their crops that require insect pollination. Bees are typically present during the period the crops are in bloom. Application of pesticides during this period can significantly affect the health of bees. These restrictions are expected to reduce the likelihood of high levels of pesticide exposure and mortality for bees providing pollination services. Moreover, the EPA believes these additional measures to protect bees providing pollination services will protect other pollinators as well.[84]

The proposed restrictions would apply to all products that have liquid or dust formulations as applied, foliar use (applying pesticides directly to crop leaves) directions for use on crops, and active ingredients that have been determined via testing to have high toxicity for bees (less than 11 micrograms per bee). These restrictions would not replace already existing more restrictive, chemical-specific, and bee-protective provisions. Additionally, the proposed label restrictions would not apply to applications made in support of a government-declared public health response, such as use for wide area mosquito control. There would be no other exceptions to these proposed restrictions.[84]

General Measures to Prevent Pesticides Bee Kills[edit]
[2][85]

Application of Pesticides at evening or night[edit]
Avoiding pesticide application directly to blooming flowers as much as possible can help limit the exposure of honeybees to toxic materials as honeybees are attracted to all types of blooming flowers. If blooming flowers must be sprayed with pesticides for any reason, they should be sprayed in the evening or night hours as bees are not in the field at that time. Usual foraging hours of honeybees are when the temperature is above 55-60 °F during the daytime, and by the evening, the bees return to the hives.​

Last edited:

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...

I see your red offline indicator is on, so I will simply recommend that for your question that I cannot help you find, is possibly much more wisely directed to the EPA, whose web address is: US EPA

The EPA will know the answers to the question you are asking if no one else here read your post and knows off the top of his head what will satisfy your curiousity in the the current and the complex. :) I hope you get a response that is right and correct to your high standards.

If you are looking for older information you may find your answer here: EPA Archives | US EPA

Another place the EPA offers is their comprehensive index: A to Z Index | US EPA

If you need information on your State: Public Notices at U.S. EPA | US EPA

Last edited:
Continued....

The list is on a table which does not want to transfer to here. List of specific chemicals and their toxicity to bees is at the bottom of this page at Wikipedia:

Below the list on the same page, is more information on chemicals that are bad for bees:

The EPA is proposing to prohibit the application of certain pesticides and herbicides known toxic to bees during pollination periods when crops are in bloom. Growers routinely contract with honeybee keepers to bring in bees to pollinate their crops that require insect pollination. Bees are typically present during the period the crops are in bloom. Application of pesticides during this period can significantly affect the health of bees. These restrictions are expected to reduce the likelihood of high levels of pesticide exposure and mortality for bees providing pollination services. Moreover, the EPA believes these additional measures to protect bees providing pollination services will protect other pollinators as well.[84]

The proposed restrictions would apply to all products that have liquid or dust formulations as applied, foliar use (applying pesticides directly to crop leaves) directions for use on crops, and active ingredients that have been determined via testing to have high toxicity for bees (less than 11 micrograms per bee). These restrictions would not replace already existing more restrictive, chemical-specific, and bee-protective provisions. Additionally, the proposed label restrictions would not apply to applications made in support of a government-declared public health response, such as use for wide area mosquito control. There would be no other exceptions to these proposed restrictions.[84]

[2][85]

Avoiding pesticide application directly to blooming flowers as much as possible can help limit the exposure of honeybees to toxic materials as honeybees are attracted to all types of blooming flowers. If blooming flowers must be sprayed with pesticides for any reason, they should be sprayed in the evening or night hours as bees are not in the field at that time. Usual foraging hours of honeybees are when the temperature is above 55-60 °F during the daytime, and by the evening, the bees return to the hives.​

Yes, bees are extremely important, and I'm sure lots of chemicals could be harmful to them, but this thread is about chemtrails.

Continued....

[2][85]

Yes, bees are extremely important, and I'm sure lots of chemicals could be harmful to them, but this thread is about chemtrails.
You demanded a list of chemicals and I delivered.

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...

I see your red offline indicator is on, so I will simply recommend that for your question that I cannot help you find, is possibly much more wisely directed to the EPA, whose web address is: US EPA

The EPA will know the answers to the question you are asking if no one else here read your post and knows off the top of his head what will satisfy your curiousity in the the current and the complex. :) I hope you get a response that is right and correct to your high standards.

If you are looking for older information you may find your answer here: EPA Archives | US EPA

Another place the EPA offers is their comprehensive index: A to Z Index | US EPA

If you need information on your State: Public Notices at U.S. EPA | US EPA

Thanks for the well considered answer. However, I already have the answer to my question. A certified sample taken directly from the so called Chem trails would be definitive proof that the conspiracy theory nuts have some reason to rant. They have not done that, preferring point to other things, such as a perceived reduction of wildlife, or contaminated ground water, or any one of several other totally unrelated events. that could be caused by other things, if they exist at all. The subject of this thread, belief in harmful "Chem Trails", is just another crazy conspiracy theory. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back