radiation chemtrails killing wildlife,we will be next

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
our government is spraying us and killing off wildlife,if americans dont get off their ass and get law enforcement to arrest these criminals in washington soon,eventualy WE will be the next victems of their to start dying in droves as the wildlife is.:mad:

incedible that we have let this happen with out corrupt two party system.BOTH corrupt and not here to serve the people.

pretty soon in the future we could be facing this,I hope not but if they start increasing it,we are in trouble.

Sheeple-49.jpg

Severe Decreases In Bugs, Birds, Animals For The Past 7 Years Near Springfield, MO

Last edited:
our government is spraying us and killing off wildlife,if americans dont get off their ass and get law enforcement to arrest these criminals in washington soon,eventualy WE will be the next victems of their to start dying in droves as the wildlife is.:mad:

incedible that we have let this happen with out corrupt two party system.BOTH corrupt and not here to serve the people.

Severe Decreases In Bugs, Birds, Animals For The Past 7 Years Near Springfield, MO
Couldn't have anything to do with...

Oh I don't know....

Maybe GLOBAL WARMING?

I can tell you that during my time in the Air Force we were FORBIDDEN per AFI from loading radioactive materials into chemtrail dispensers.

sheeh,typical,the mods bowing down to the government they answer to,move this site out of current events.:rolleyes:

Severe Decreases In Bugs, Birds, Animals
For The Past 7 Years Near Springfield, MO

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...
I want to add my report from Southern Missouri to your Bugs And Birds Archive.
We are about 50 miles from Springfield, MO and we have watched a steady decrease in birds, bugs, snakes, frogs, turkeys and deer for the past 7 years. Trees are dying at an alarming rate...trees with roots in the water in springs and creeks. near lakes are dead and dying. Some die from the top down and some look like they got hit with a flame thrower. Green leaves are falling off in huge clumps... like a person undergoing radiation treatments which makes their hair fall out in chunks. The nuts on the black walnut tree are black inside and gooey. There are very few animals and what few there are tend to be young animals. The older animals are dead and dying.
Sounds like they mixed up some Roundup or other defoliant if trees are also dying.

I read the article, LA FAM FAN, and I wonder why they went after all the bugs. We already have a problem with losing honeybees, which are great pollinators and necessary for farming. But it's downright creepy when turkeys disappear off the face of the map because Benjamin Franklin truly thought the turkey ought to be the national bird back in the 1770s^. Is there a school of agriculture in the vicinity? I'd call them and report what you are seeing. When malaria hits an area, they have to get rid of the vector route to save human life. However, human life would not be possible without the pollination of bees and like creatures. I'm so sorry this area has a problem. I wonder if it could be something else? Your local agriculture school might have an answer. "Madra" could be an older citizen who is experiencing memory confusion, or they could be right on. Call the agricultural school in Missouri. Saving the planet starts one person at a time recycling and paying close attention to what is going on. I hope the state of Missouri is not being depleted by some kind of terrorist group as an experiment. There were undercurrents of rumors of terrorists a few years back when the bird flu was a worry due to its toxicity to human beings. The local college of agriculture may know if this is a real problem. You also might call the Audubon society dot org. They may like to do a complete bird count of the region to see if birds other than turkeys are missing. Best wishes.

I can tell you that during my time in the Air Force we were FORBIDDEN per AFI from loading radioactive materials into chemtrail dispensers.

the air force is one thing,the CIA " WHICH STARTS WARS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME and killed JFK,RFK,MLK and malcomn x and was behind 9/11, they are an entire different project. I guarann you THEY are the ones doing it,they disguise their aircrafts to look like military planes but are not.

the air force is one thing,the CIA " WHICH STARTS WARS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME and killed JFK,RFK,MLK and malcomn x and was behind 9/11, they are an entire different project. I guarann you THEY are the ones doing it,they disguise their aircrafts to look like military planes but are not.

Wow. Sounds dangerous. Wait a minute while I go get my tinfoil hat. It's much easier to understand all the details if you're wearing a tinfoil hat. I'll be back in a minute.

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...
We are about 50 miles from Springfield, MO and we have watched a steady decrease in birds, bugs, snakes, frogs, turkeys and deer for the past 7 years. Trees are dying at an alarming rate...trees with roots in the water in springs and creeks. near lakes are dead and dying. Some die from the top down and some look like they got hit with a flame thrower. Green leaves are falling off in huge clumps... like a person undergoing radiation treatments which makes their hair fall out in chunks. The nuts on the black walnut tree are black inside and gooey. There are very few animals and what few there are tend to be young animals. The older animals are dead and dying.
Sounds like they mixed up some Roundup or other defoliant if trees are also dying.

I read the article, LA FAM FAN, and I wonder why they went after all the bugs. We already have a problem with losing honeybees, which are great pollinators and necessary for farming. But it's downright creepy when turkeys disappear off the face of the map because Benjamin Franklin truly thought the turkey ought to be the national bird back in the 1770s^. Is there a school of agriculture in the vicinity? I'd call them and report what you are seeing. When malaria hits an area, they have to get rid of the vector route to save human life. However, human life would not be possible without the pollination of bees and like creatures. I'm so sorry this area has a problem. I wonder if it could be something else? Your local agriculture school might have an answer. "Madra" could be an older citizen who is experiencing memory confusion, or they could be right on. Call the agricultural school in Missouri. Saving the planet starts one person at a time recycling and paying close attention to what is going on. I hope the state of Missouri is not being depleted by some kind of terrorist group as an experiment. There were undercurrents of rumors of terrorists a few years back when the bird flu was a worry due to its toxicity to human beings. The local college of agriculture may know if this is a real problem. You also might call the Audubon society dot org. They may like to do a complete bird count of the region to see if birds other than turkeys are missing. Best wishes.
Some of the chemical compounds they are putting out are worse than roundup.

From Madra
6-25-19
Hello Mr Rense...

Some of the chemical compounds they are putting out are worse than roundup.

Has anybody ever gone up and taken samples to see what chemicals are being sprayed?

Well I will have you know that the CIA officer assigned to me was a stickler for technical order adherence. I remember once I asked him, "Agent Voltron (that was his code name) when are we going to load these pods with radioactive waste?"
He glared at me for what seemed like an eternity. Then, I will never forget it, he hissed. "The radioactive waste is for those God damned Pygmies."
I was shocked...to say the least.

Couldn't have anything to do with...

Oh I don't know....

Maybe GLOBAL WARMING?
The globe warms and cools.

Well I will have you know that the CIA officer assigned to me was a stickler for technical order adherence. I remember once I asked him, "Agent Voltron (that was his code name) when are we going to load these pods with radioactive waste?"
He glared at me for what seemed like an eternity. Then, I will never forget it, he hissed. "The radioactive waste is for those God damned Pygmies."

Why would anybody waste perfectly good radioactive waste if there weren't any Pygmies around? We know it has no effect on the zombies whatsoever.

Why would anybody waste perfectly good radioactive waste if there weren't any Pygmies around? We know it has no effect on the zombies whatsoever.
Thank you Bulldog...someone had to say it.

Forum List

Back