Racist Tried to Incite a Riot at Trayvon Martin Protest

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://youtu.be/uaUnI9Pti2I]Racist Tried To Incite A Riot At Trayvon Martin Protest - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing says "lets all get along" like showing up with a ****** t-shirt while playing dumb

Which is precisely why we need to adopt a spirit of forgiveness and charity towards one another. So a fool cannot incite a riot.

Which is precisely why we need to adopt a spirit of forgiveness and charity towards one another. So a fool cannot incite a riot.

How about rainbow guns too? As long as we're talking about things that will never happen

wonder who these two actually are. Would love to find out if they are more plants...

Bravo to the protesters for not attacking these fools! Although in the moral world they should have gotten their asses kicked, but in the LEGAL world they protesters would have had NO LEGAL right to lay a hand on them (much like Martin had NO legal right to attack Zimmerman and beat him nearly to death)!

Could be a play from Sal's Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."

"Don't show up at rallies and protest conservatives, show up in the could act like a support, but wear NAZI uniforms. That does more to delegitimize the movement than any protest."

wonder who these two actually are. Would love to find out if they are more plants...[/QUOTE]

the op doesn't care ...he just post a picture of two guys calls them racist and insist they are trying to starting a riot..

Actually the people at the event insisted they were trying to start a riot.

See here's the thing with Conservatives. They would rather talk about me TALKING about the racism and ignore the people are perpetrating it.

So far 2 on the first page want to get the messenger.

See my Avatar

the op doesn't care ...he just post a picture of two guys calls them racist and insist they are trying to starting a riot..

Actually the people at the event insisted they were trying to start a riot.

See here's the thing with Conservatives. They would rather talk about me TALKING about the racism and ignore the people are perpetrating it.

So far 2 on the first page want to get the messenger.

See my Avatar

so here's thing...the CC would rather whine because everyone didn't just fall all over his postings

those darn conservatives, and look at ME ME ME ME

what a BABY

Last edited:
Poor Steph, doesn't even realize the point is to stop looking at me and look at the topic. But small minds...yanno?

Poor Steph, doesn't even realize the point is to stop looking at me and look at the topic. But small minds...yanno?

you make yourself so much of thread it's hard to look at anything else..who cares about some video, big whoop there are a lot stupid people in the world, you included

Forum List

Back