Racist themed wedding is a big hit

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Paula Deen got into a lot of trouble for planning a plantation themed wedding, thereby proving she was a racist.

How about a couple planning a Duck Dynasty themed wedding? First have it at a Field and Stream store. All the guests show up dressed as rednecks. The groom wears camo. What would the average black person do with such a themed wedding mocking their lifestyles? Would they go the press and complain about racial bias? Ask the Department of Justice to investigate the wedding as a hate crime?

Real rednecks show up and wish the couple well.

?Duck Dynasty? star pops by for western Pa. couple?s camouflage wedding - The Washington Post

MARS, Pa. — A camouflage-clad bride and groom got a little advice from a bewhiskered witness on their wedding day: “Duck Dynasty” star Willie Robertson.

WTAE-TV reports Robertson told the couple to always love and forgive one another as they were wed Saturday morning at a Field & Stream store near Pittsburgh.

Robertson popped in for the nuptials of Mehgan Cook, who sported a camouflage sash on her dress, and Charlie Miller, who was completely clad in camo gear.

Camouflage is racist? Who knew?

Apparently, not these guys:

LB-53.JPG

tumblr_mndrpzNT0r1qzh7ouo1_500.jpg

shaking my head

Things like this seem to go on on 'Say Yes to the Dress'.

There is another show--wedding dresses--set in LA--featuring people comparable to Pamela Anderson.

Tuxedos arent' racist, but Paul Deen sure caught a lot of heat having them at a plantation themed wedding.

Tuxedos arent' racist, but Paul Deen sure caught a lot of heat having them at a plantation themed wedding.

just so glad that I fly under the radar--if anyone reveals all the things that I have said it will make headline news.

actually--I have a friend who would have loved a plantation wedding. her family was from Louisiana and it's possible that she could have managed to have such a wedding.

before the analyses of the media began--I thought--ok--whatever.
Fairly certain that the employees who work for Paula Deen 'don't care that much'--or most of them don't -some of them might.

and when the whole mess gets to court--what--the side that can call the most convincing witnesses--the most witnesses --'wins'.

It's a difference in perception isn't it?

It's the difference between the way decent people behave and grievance industry people behave.

Everything is racist according to liberals.. Who actually cares what liberals think or believe?

It's a difference in perception isn't it?

It's the difference between the way decent people behave and grievance industry people behave.

meanwhile--on the Food Network--Ina Garten--Jewish and living in the Hamptons --continues to cook with a lot of butter

and Pioneer Woman--living on a ranch and homeschooling--uses a lot of butter

I have Diabetes and learned that you really are better off using butter--not much, of course.

Absolutely insane. A world gone mad.

There will always be bias and predjudice--true racism is difficult to 'find'.

Just thankful that if I had a billion or 2 dollars and wanted to buy a handbag---nothing would stop me.

The crap that passes for true racism doesn't pass my test, and that's because it's used to stifle pragmatic discussions about race that the powers that be won't allow.

Forum List

Back